©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Penis Pills?

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
I know this is off topic BUT,
Any one have any personal experience with any of these products. Seems kinda bogus to me, like you would lose any gains you got within a week or so. I dont have any problems at all, dont get me wrong but every guy is looking to get a little extra out of themselves.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
i think what he is talking about is enzyte or something like that

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
I hear penis pills like enzyte work. A friend told me they are working for him. It's not meant to make your dick bigger, just harder and fuller. Yet, he says they made him quite a bit bigger.

Now, penis enlargement pills, some work, some dont. The pill VigRX that Ron Jeremy supports supposedly works and is said to be the best by a lot of people. ProSolution is another option.

The thing is, I dont believe any of these penis pills will work without proper excersise. The dick is not a muscle, it's tissue so you can't work it too hard but the more blood you get to flow in it while it is not erect the better your chances are of a bigger penis.

I tried an excercise with no pills for 1 week just to see if it actually worked... The results... .25 inch gains in girth and length. Most people say it takes them a lot longer to see gains like this. I haven't excercised my dick for some time now because truthfully, it hurts girls as it is. But if you want to be bigger I can send you a .PDA file on natural penis enlargement. Fuck the pills. Arginine is the only one I would recommend.

W

wolfyEVH

what an embarrasing post......now we know who the "under 3 inch club" is..lol

W

wolfyEVH

Severe said:
lol, i know you aint talking about me

well you sure know a lot about penis pills, not to mention done the exercises before

Zaven

May 18, 2005
actually the owners of the company who advertise " enzyte " are in legal trouble

maybe even jail......not sure

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
well you sure know a lot about penis pills, not to mention done the exercises before

I never bought anything and I don't see anything wrong with making my dick bigger. I just decided to see if it worked, I dont see a big deal.

zaven: what kind of legal trouble?