©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Good Cycle or Not

blkplys

Jul 26, 2004
I have just started another cycle and wanted to see if im on the right track.

Im 5'6 210 at about 10% body fat.

I competed this year at 190 but i want to move up for the next year.

This is what I am taking a week

1200mg of Test

900mg of Deca

400mg of EQ

10 iu of HGH A DAY

What do you guys think?

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
Jesus Christ!!!

THats a huge cycle how many cycles do you have under belt.....1200mgs of test, 10IU's of GH, 900mg's deca thats out of control the only thing I like is the EQ dosage......Tell us how many cycles you've done so we can help you those are outrageous numbers even for VETS

A

armani1072

cbr929 said:
THats a huge cycle how many cycles do you have under belt.....1200mgs of test, 10IU's of GH, 900mg's deca thats out of control the only thing I like is the EQ dosage......Tell us how many cycles you've done so we can help you those are outrageous numbers even for VETS
damn that is a huge cycle! i have done 4 cycles and have never gone over 800mg test and gotten good gains.

what was your previous cycle if any?
what is your workout and diet regimen like?
also how long do you intend to run this cycle?

blkplys

Jul 26, 2004
I have been using for about six yrs so I have probably done about 15-20 in the last six yrs.

BiG KoOlaDe

Jul 5, 2004
wow i want to know how much u weight when u first started juice n what were they cycles were they mainly cuttin because 15-20 cycles in 6 yrs is lyk 3 cycles a year bro shouldnt u be in lyk mid or high 200's??

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
a 190lb person does not need that much juice to grow you need tostep back and look at you diet, workout, and rest and i think you will find your problem we're not trying to flame you bro we're jsut trying to teach you

JUST ME

Jul 11, 2004
cbr929 said:
a 190lb person does not need that much juice to grow you need tostep back and look at you diet, workout, and rest and i think you will find your problem we're not trying to flame you bro we're jsut trying to teach you

Disagree I'm around 220lbs and cycled for 6 years also my cycle is very similer except for the hgh. 10 ius I think is way to high.

When i first started i believe i used 250mgs per week of test and had great gains now i use 1000 mgs per week and get good gains but nothing like when i first started out.

What kind of hgh are u useing blkplays ???

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
JUST ME said:
Disagree I'm around 220lbs and cycled for 6 years also my cycle is very similer except for the hgh. 10 ius I think is way to high.

When i first started i believe i used 250mgs per week of test and had great gains now i use 1000 mgs per week and get good gains but nothing like when i first started out.

What kind of hgh are u useing blkplays ???

I do too. Some people don't respond well to test and I'm one of them. My first cycle was 500mg a week and I couldn't tell the difference between being on and off.
I usually run 1g of test a week with some other AAS.
Don't know about Growth Hormone, I haven't hit the lotto yet. But, from what I've read about it 2-4 IUs a day should work along with AAS.

blkplys

Jul 26, 2004
What else do u think would be good to run with what I am taking or do you that this is fine?

JUST ME

Jul 11, 2004
blkplys said:
What else do u think would be good to run with what I am taking or do you that this is fine?

Bro u r 5'6" 210 10% BF what u are doing is just fine and is working great 4 u. You must be the size of a house at thoes spects.

JUST ME

Jul 11, 2004
blkplys said:

Bro at 5'6" 210 10 % BF u r in great shape.What u r doing is working gerat for u . I would try some fina some day in ur next cycle.I used hgh twice and after tryed fina liked my results with fina alot better.

Last edited:

blkplys

Jul 26, 2004
Just Me hw much HGH were you using a day? I am taking 10ius a day right now and how long before you started to see fat lose? Also I am planning on taking it for about 10 months.

JUST ME

Jul 11, 2004
blkplys said:
Just Me hw much HGH were you using a day? I am taking 10ius a day right now and how long before you started to see fat lose? Also I am planning on taking it for about 10 months.

I was useing 3iu ed for 6 months both times. I started to see fat loose at 1 month in witch i loved.Bro u have to b mega rich to do 10 ius a day and for 10 months. CAN I HAVE A LOAN???J/K

How are u takeing your 10 ius split or??? and at what times???