©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need Advice For My Third Cycle

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
I'm Going To Start My 3rd Cycle , Most Likely In The Middle Of November. My 1st Cycle Consisted Of D-bol At 40mg A Day For 5weeks.... My 2nd Was Sust250 At 500mg Per Week And Equipoise At 600 Mg Per Week For 12 Weeks. I'm 195lbs Now And Want To Bulk Up To 210, With My New Cycle. I Want To Include D-bol In My Upcoming Cycle With Equipoise And Test E Or Sust 250. I've Read That D-bol And Eq Really Dont Work Well Together And May Even Hurt My Gains. But I Want To Include An Oral Anabloic That Will Put On Bulk. I Was Wondering Can I Do D-bol At 50mg Per Day For 4weeks, Then Start My Eq And Sust250/test E For The Next 10-12 Weeks. That Is A Long Time To Be On A Cycle, So I'm Kinda Apprehensive About It. And Which Is The Better More Effective Injectable To Use With Eq???? Sust250 Or Test E?????

KHewitt1023

Oct 20, 2007
I would do test e or c above sustanon. You don't really need to have the Eq in the equation. And if you only wanna increase by 15 (195 to 210) the 6 weeks of dbol alone would give you the required results (but you shouldn't just do an oral alone). 10 weeks of an injectable would be fine even for your 3rd cycle. But to be honest 6 weeks test e or c and dbol would be ideal for your needs. You don't need to be on for 10 weeks + for your aims. Plus the additional 4 weeks (from 6) can make a large difference interms of recovery.

By the way other great injectable is trenbolone e. I know the test e or c has a life of about 15 days so as the dbol has a short acting one maybe test a would be good to use. But you would have to inject twice weekly. Have you considered deca over Eq? Either way you could do the test and dbol and deca or Eq for 6 weeks. Lots of possibilities all will give you great results. Hope it helps. Kev