©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need Advice For My Third Cycle

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
Is It Wise To Combine Test E With Eq And D-bol??? Will The D-bol And Eq Work "against" Each Other??? I Like Eq And Want To Combine It In My Next Cycle, But I Want To Bulk Up 15-20 Lbs Of Lean Muscle Will The Test E And Eq Be Enough To Get Those Gains. And Trenbolone Is A Possibility, But It's Side Effects Concern Me, Has Anyone Tried Trenbolone??? How Was It For You And Were The Side Effects A Major Problem???

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
ghanabuff said:
Is It Wise To Combine Test E With Eq And D-bol??? Will The D-bol And Eq Work "against" Each Other??? I Like Eq And Want To Combine It In My Next Cycle, But I Want To Bulk Up 15-20 Lbs Of Lean Muscle Will The Test E And Eq Be Enough To Get Those Gains. And Trenbolone Is A Possibility, But It's Side Effects Concern Me, Has Anyone Tried Trenbolone??? How Was It For You And Were The Side Effects A Major Problem???

I know chemically the EQ and DBOL look similar in structure but they work far differently IMO. TEST E, EQ, DBOL would be great items to build a solid cycle.

da-sol

Jul 28, 2007
I think running test e, d-bol and eq is a great cycle.
I ran tren A and the sides I got was sore nips and very hot all the time.

KHewitt1023

Oct 20, 2007
Test E, Eq and D-bol would be a great cycle. Like I said b4 for your target (15 pounds) even just Test E and D-bol would be great. If you are concerned about Eq there is no need for it. But all three together would be a great cycle. Personally I would do Test E, Dbol and Deca. Through friends and hours spent online Deca always comes above Eq and is pretty much in the same category.

I done a cycle of Dbol (25mg per day) and Trenbolone E. I put on about 20 pounds and kept more than half after recovery (loss of the water weight). I done a 6 week cycle. I have heard of tren e having many side effects for many. Usually just the usual (acne, feeling hot, joint pain). But most I have spoken to regard it as a gift from the gods. It is one of the best for a cutting cycle too!

Oh the major thing that can come with tren e is what is know has tren cough. My endurance was shit when I used it. I stopped all cardio anyway but just the jog to the gym for a warm up was a mission. I have mainly spoken about the negatives (there were little for me). They are there but they wasn't bad at all. I thought it was amazing. But if you are unsure do test e as it is far cheaper anyway. If you want an indication of how good it is compared to test (but again shows the bad side) you just look at there anabolic/androgenic ratios. Test is 100/100 and tren is 5 times more (500/500). Whatever you decide I recommend getting sachets. Hope it helps.