©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

first cycle

PowerMan

Oct 24, 2007
I want to start my first cycle and don’t want to take a lot of things just something that will help me put on about 10-12 pounds of lean muscle in about 8 weeks. any suggestions?

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
Yes test e or test cyp, which ever you can get. 500mg/wk is good and you will see solid gains from this!

Cruz

Sep 20, 2007
PowerMan said:
I want to start my first cycle and don’t want to take a lot of things just something that will help me put on about 10-12 pounds of lean muscle in about 8 weeks. any suggestions?
Please take the time to get your diet and workouts in order.

Eric

Sep 20, 2007
PowerMan said:
Do some research. Steroids are a very serious thing that can shorten your life or kill you if your not prepared to seriously learn about what your doing.

Pat

Oct 8, 2007
Eric said:
Do some research. Steroids are a very serious thing that can shorten your life or kill you if your not prepared to seriously learn about what your doing.
I agree !!