©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

accutane

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
Started a 5 month cycle of accutane three weeks ago. Thought some of you might wonder how things are going. First week my lips got a little chapped but acne stayed the same. second week I needed some major lip therapy (chap stick) and noticed the acne getting worse. I was drying out but I started to get boils in certain areas on my back and shoulders. Im now at the end of my third week and finally noticed that everything is drying up, even the boils that started forming from second week. lips are still chapped and every crevis on my face is chaffing. I'm sure small amounts of lotion will help. Almost all of the acne on my back is starting to fade away. Havent noticed any other side effects yet besides major dry skin and lip chapping. Will keep updating on a weekly basis.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
jarhead95 said:
Started a 5 month cycle of accutane three weeks ago. Thought some of you might wonder how things are going. First week my lips got a little chapped but acne stayed the same. second week I needed some major lip therapy (chap stick) and noticed the acne getting worse. I was drying out but I started to get boils in certain areas on my back and shoulders. Im now at the end of my third week and finally noticed that everything is drying up, even the boils that started forming from second week. lips are still chapped and every crevis on my face is chaffing. I'm sure small amounts of lotion will help. Almost all of the acne on my back is starting to fade away. Havent noticed any other side effects yet besides major dry skin and lip chapping. Will keep updating on a weekly basis.

It a very strong drug that can have nast side effects but does work if you can tolerate it. Have you tried alternatives,,,like the acneannihilator thats a sponsor here?

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
Update

Alright, I'm in the middle of my second month and still no changes in side effects. So far this stuff is the shit. Drying me up really good. I havent had any new acne for about two weeks now. The old acne inflamation is just starting to fade away. I just hope I dont have any scaring afterwards. Still at 40 mg a day. Doc said maybe next month he'll bump me up to 80 a day. Cant wait to finish this stuff so I can start another cycle.

derek-the-scot

Sep 27, 2007
scotland
i did a course of this powerful stuff and got all the usual side affects red dry skin everywhere,dry eyes in the morning ,needed drops,chapped lips and general joint pains everywhere.workouts were difficult hell getting out of bed in the morning was difficult with the sore joints.it took months to stop my acne which is normal.this was 18 months ago and have had very few spots if any on my back or chest even on a heavy test cycle. they are a lot smaller and dont scar if i get any.this stuff seems to damage the oil releasing glands in the skin and they take ages to recover.if i had to do another course i would its worth it

Last edited: