©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

t3/clen

jimmyfield77

Oct 25, 2007
bournemouth
well i started on t3 and clen 25mcg/80mcg respectively tomorrow i up the dose on both ive gotton the shakes a little which are not bothering me i find then quite funny really but one thing i did get earlier was a bit of really bad itching lasted about 10 minutes then went so not sure what that was all about anyway ill let you know how things go once im nearing the end or have finished;)

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
I've gotten what I thought were the shakes but were actually muscle tremors while doing clen. I just lowered the dose a little bit and they went away.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
jimmyfield77 said:
well i started on t3 and clen 25mcg/80mcg respectively tomorrow i up the dose on both ive gotton the shakes a little which are not bothering me i find then quite funny really but one thing i did get earlier was a bit of really bad itching lasted about 10 minutes then went so not sure what that was all about anyway ill let you know how things go once im nearing the end or have finished;)

the shakes are common side of CLEN.,,,never noticed any itching sensations though.