©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Deca vs. Test

bkcnmusscle

Aug 2, 2004
salt lake city
thanks for the advise already from you guys-- i am a newbie - - sounds so wimpy - - but it seems everyone here recomends for a newbie cycle to do test with dbol followed by that nolvadex. if i am really unsure would it be okay to try deca by itself or with something if i didn't want to start right in with test? i had a friend come across some deca and said it worked well. :confused:

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Didn't I just explain this to someone on here the other day? Test always needs to be in your cycle. The dbol is to give a jump start so you start seeing gains sooner while waiting for the test to kick in. Deca alone will shut you down HARD, and MUST be run with test....trust me on this because I'm speaking from experience. Besides, deca isn't shit compared to test in terms of strength and mass gain. If you don't like the dbol idea then run some Anadrol at 50 ed bumping to 75 and see how that works for you.

liftingislife

Jan 6, 2004
can compare these bro it's like comparing the Red Sox with the New England Patriots.. Yes they are both sports teams but they are still two totally different things.

Do some research. I promise it will benefit you 100 fold.

lil

Steve-O

Jun 30, 2004
Question on Stacking Deca with whinny

I just got off a cycle of tes and now taking novedex. I already have some whinny qvc and thought about taking deca with it. I heard that deca will stay with you longer then tes. I want to know if it is good to stack deca with whinny. How should you take it? Whinny is every other day right? What about deca?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Steve-O said:
I just got off a cycle of tes and now taking novedex. I already have some whinny qvc and thought about taking deca with it. I heard that deca will stay with you longer then tes. I want to know if it is good to stack deca with whinny. How should you take it? Whinny is every other day right? What about deca?

What are your goals with winny and deca?
Have you heard of deca-dick? Deca really should not be ran without test. Deca is usually injected twice a week. The same as a long estered test.

Steve-O

Jun 30, 2004
I just wanted to get rid of my water weight and cut down some more. I thought I would like to get a little bigger. Any suggestions?