©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

after first cycle

Vince

Oct 31, 2007
I finished my first cycle. and now I start feeling my tit a little hard and sting,i think it is gyno . I bought some Nolva and arimidex but I don't know how to use them.:(

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Vince said:
I finished my first cycle. and now I start feeling my tit a little hard and sting,i think it is gyno . I bought some Nolva and arimidex but I don't know how to use them.:(
What all do you have on hand and what's the totality of each? What did you run for your first cycel and when was the last inject?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Vince said:

what were you on and when did you stop?

Cosmy

May 2, 2007
Vince said:
I would take the Nolvadex at 20 mg a day and see if the problem subsides. Estrogen rebound is possible and one of the reasons using anti-e's through clomid therapy is suggested.