©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Newbie Cycle

diesel2

Jan 10, 2004
215 Pounds, normal build but big stomach.. upper body is solid, stomach is flabby. I am 18 yrs old, and I am 6'1. So basically, I do not need to grow anymore. Guys, I would appreciate you helping me with a beginners cycle. I would prefer to just use injections b/c the pills would screw me and my liver. I DO WANT TO LIVE LONG GUYS LOL.. so help me out with suggestions, and remember im tall enough, so all I need is a cycle. thanks (ps; all respect due but no comments stating im young.) i know what im getting myself into

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Okedoke........

wks 1-12 test enan 500mg

You said no pills so that is all I would do for now. If you want to use some pills then I would run dbol at 35mg ed for the first 5 wks. Drol could be used instead at 50mg for a couple wks then 75mg for 2 or 3 more.

PCT should be 40mg nolvadex ed for 2 wks after last shot and 20mg for 2 more wks.

diesel2

Jan 10, 2004
Reason why I dont want pills is b/c I dont want my liver to get screwed up.. But how much infact can it screw my liver, if i do that amount of dbol? also NO WINNIE, i dont want bitch tits..so help me out .. should i add something to the cycle? thanks

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Winny is not the only thing that gives you bitch tits, in fact, it is probably safer than most. You need to keep nolvadex on hand in case of gyno symptoms. If you get itchy nipples then take 80mg nolv 2 or 3 days straight and then 40mg for about a wk or until symptoms go away. This usually only happens to very gyno sensitve people. Orals are going to be fine on your liver as long as you don't drink alcohol and drink plenty of water. Also, do not use for more than 6 wks, with exception to winstrol, you can run it for about 7. These times are just to play it safe though, nothing exact. I also would not recommend running 2 orals at a time. I love dbol, it is the shit imo. Strength gains are rapid and big. It is a kickstart until the test kicks in. You will not feel the test probably until about 4 or 5 wks in, but you will know for sure when it does. I do drink once in a while on dbol but it is not wise if you want to be extra cautious. You want to take some milk thistle with orals to help support liver function. But really, water is the key imo.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
jsjs24 said:
Winny is not the only thing that gives you bitch tits, in fact, it is probably safer than most. You need to keep nolvadex on hand in case of gyno symptoms. If you get itchy nipples then take 80mg nolv 2 or 3 days straight and then 40mg for about a wk or until symptoms go away. This usually only happens to very gyno sensitve people. Orals are going to be fine on your liver as long as you don't drink alcohol and drink plenty of water. Also, do not use for more than 6 wks, with exception to winstrol, you can run it for about 7. These times are just to play it safe though, nothing exact. I also would not recommend running 2 orals at a time. I love dbol, it is the shit imo. Strength gains are rapid and big. It is a kickstart until the test kicks in. You will not feel the test probably until about 4 or 5 wks in, but you will know for sure when it does. I do drink once in a while on dbol but it is not wise if you want to be extra cautious. You want to take some milk thistle with orals to help support liver function. But really, water is the key imo.

I couldnt say it better. Great advice jsjs :)

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
jsjs24 said:
Okedoke........

wks 1-12 test enan 500mg

You said no pills so that is all I would do for now. If you want to use some pills then I would run dbol at 35mg ed for the first 5 wks. Drol could be used instead at 50mg for a couple wks then 75mg for 2 or 3 more.

PCT should be 40mg nolvadex ed for 2 wks after last shot and 20mg for 2 more wks.

There you go. And as he said in his next post, any steroid can cause gyno if you are sensetive to it, so keep Nolva on hand just in case.