©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Thai DBOL, Winny, Nor

bigbea

Jun 22, 2004
Just ordered my cycle. I'm 6'7 240lbs, 24 yrs old. I 've been hitting the gym like a mad man for about 8 months.(2hr a day 4x a week). Ive done two cycles before(at 19yrs) Just wanted an opinion or two on what kind of gains y'all think I'll achieve...

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
What did you order bro. Your gains will not be what they would if you waited several more months because I'm sure you are not maxed out naturally. But let me know what you are doing. You are a big guy so I would recommend something of this nature.......

wks 1-12 test enan or cyp 500-600mg
wks 1-5 dbol 35 or 40mg ed
wks 1-11 deca 400mg
PCT Nolvadex 40mg ed for 2wks after last test shot and 20mg for 2 more.

Be sure you include test. I don't see it listed up there. Screw the winny too this time imo. I like winny but it just won't make much of a difference on this bulker. If you choose to do winny then I would drop the deca. You would do fine off the test and dbol only too. But if you want to include 3 I don't see a problem. The test and deca won't completely kick in til after the dbol anyways.

Last edited:

bigbea

Jun 22, 2004
I guess I should clarify a bit. I never got around to doing that cycle that I purchased. When I did my first two, at 19(now 24) I didn't know what I was doing and my results sucked because I didn't do them right. I research like crazy but when it comes down to it I'm not sure.

I hit a bad time in my life and stopped going to the gym for the past 5-6 months. I just started again about 3 weeks ago. I'm currently 6'7 240 with about 26% body fat. But I have a large frame but not much muscle. I'm not one of those geneticly gifted guys. I want my handles to disappear and to bulk up my upper body. I want to start this like the beginning. I pretty much lost everything I had. Can anyone give me some advise on how to do this?

I want to take a cycle but I am open to suggestion. I want to do this right to get the results I want. I'm looking to drop my body fat about 10% and put on about 15-20lbs of muscle

I currently do

Mon chest and tri
wed back and bi's
fri shoulders

Should I be doing a different workout? I'm starting cardio everyday.

Can someone give me some direction on what to take and when I should start taking it. How long do I use creatine and whey for before I juice?

Thanks to anyone helpin me out

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
bigbea said:
I
But I have a large frame but not much muscle. I'm not one of those geneticly gifted guys. I want my handles to disappear and to bulk up my upper body. I want to start this like the beginning. I pretty much lost everything I had. Can anyone give me some advise on how to do this?

I'm looking to drop my body fat about 10% and put on about 15-20lbs of muscle

Should I be doing a different workout? I'm starting cardio everyday.

Can someone give me some direction on what to take and when I should start taking it. How long do I use creatine and whey for before I juice?
You didn't get to 26% bodyfat overnight and it will take a little time to drop down to 10%.

You want to bulk up in the upper body and you want to lose fat around the waist line. You can do that, but you will not like how it's done. Start squatting. You will absolutely hate them, but nothing will change the structure of your body better than squats.

bigbea

Jun 22, 2004
start squatting? doesn't that work your lower body more than lets say bench does.

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
Dragonrider, I'm having a similar problem...where I am definetely bulking
up, but I'm getting a belly...granted its a strong belly cause I'm still doing abs
but I'm scared of doing cardio because my metabolism is so fast. Question:
can squats be considered a "fat burner" if multiple sets are done with short rest periods. I guess anything could,but I just don't want to jog and get lanky.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
bigbea said:
start squatting? doesn't that work your lower body more than lets say bench does.
Squatting helps release more growth hormone naturally than any other excersize. You will be amazed at your ability to burn fat and how much stronger your bench and curls can get from working the legs with squats.

Deadlift the answer to your question is yes, but you don't have to shorten the rest periods between sets. Do 20 rep squats with the weight you can do 10 reps with right now and you will be amazed at the fat burning effcts you get.

P

pincrusher

for full body affects nothing beats squats. it will work your entire body's muscle structure, not just legs. another good one is deadlifts, this also is a full body workout.

bigbea

Jun 22, 2004
deadlifts and squats are now going to be a part of my workout.

How long do you think I should wait to hit a cycle? I know that I need to get back into a routine. You think May/June is too early?

bigbea

Jun 22, 2004
DragonRider said:
You didn't get to 26% bodyfat overnight and it will take a little time to drop down to 10%.

Just to clarify I'm noit trying to drop my body fat to 10%, I want to come down about 10% so I can be somewhere around 16%

Gettinhuge_pump

Its best to wait until you reach natural potential and all, but hell I can't talk about that...I didn't wait! :) If I was you, I would just make sure I had established a good routine and the muscles started to firm up. After you have been back in the gym a few months, I would go ahead and juice. But hey, the pros on here could tell you for sure the best time though.