©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hello from Arkansas

OU812IC

Aug 8, 2004
Arkansas
Yeah I got electricity. No I did not marry my cousin. Yes I wear shoes and hell yeah we got indoor plumbing. :rockon: :rockband:

Peace,
OU812IC

OU812IC

Aug 8, 2004
Arkansas
Mostly I go to Elitefitness because it is the only one I knew of until I found this one. Now I will be coming back here more often. Hopefully, the folks here will be a little more friendly and willing to help a brother out when it comes to bodybuilding and AAS.

Some of the guys over at Elite have been really cool, and others, well lets just say their head is alot bigger than their knowledge base and some who do know aren't willing to share their info. The thing is, I am not sure why. I don't know if it is to keep a brother down below them but surely to God they realize that the info will come from somewhere if not from them, so why not lend a hand?

Anyway, good to be here and will be back often. Until then.......................

Peace,
OU

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Cool, put a link to anasci.org in your sig over at ef, so we can get some more good ppl over here

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
OU812IC said:
Mostly I go to Elitefitness because it is the only one I knew of until I found this one. Now I will be coming back here more often. Hopefully, the folks here will be a little more friendly and willing to help a brother out when it comes to bodybuilding and AAS.

Some of the guys over at Elite have been really cool, and others, well lets just say their head is alot bigger than their knowledge base and some who do know aren't willing to share their info. The thing is, I am not sure why. I don't know if it is to keep a brother down below them but surely to God they realize that the info will come from somewhere if not from them, so why not lend a hand?

Anyway, good to be here and will be back often. Until then.......................

Peace,
OU

Welcome to Anasci and I promise you will get the respect you deserve over here, along with good sound advice on AAS and training.

OU812IC

Aug 8, 2004
Arkansas
Thanks bro

jsjs24 said:
Welcome to Anasci and I promise you will get the respect you deserve over here, along with good sound advice on AAS and training.

I appreciate the welcome and look forward to gaining a more knowledgable insight into my training. I hope to talk to you more in the future.

Peace,
OU

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Welcome brother. I agree that this is one of the FEW boards that doesn't have a bunch of cocky, smartass, know-it-alls posting shit. As far as I know, I am the only one of those assholes here at anasci! :D