©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Newbie Information required

Flux

Aug 8, 2004
United Kingdom
Hey people

I am completley new to the steroids use, i am planning on bulking myself up, i am large framed and i goto the gym every 2nd day for the last 5months, i have read some side effects of steroids like liver going smaller and heart getting bigger, can somebody enlighten me on all health risks, also what is a good type roid to start on.

being in the uk means steriods is ilegal, but i feel its upto the person to decide on steroids if its legal or not, just because the goverment dont agree! my body not theres, anybody from the uk finding it hard to get hold of steroids?

is there any book i can buy to learn about all the in's & out's?

looking forward to hearing a reply

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
Welcome bro....With all steroids there are risk and side effects If you stick around here ask as many questions as you can and learn the game before getting into it the risk will be greatly lower as for a first cycle just stick with Test onle at 500mg/week for 10 weeks make sure you learn about PCT and Anti-s' before you start and you don't need to buy a book just ask questions here there are a great bunch of guys that are willing to help and guide youthrough everything you need

Flux

Aug 8, 2004
United Kingdom
hey guys... just been talking to my friends about going on roids.. jesus do's everybody disagree? they dont understand, anybody else have problems with friends over something simple?

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Flux said:
hey guys... just been talking to my friends about going on roids.. jesus do's everybody disagree? they dont understand, anybody else have problems with friends over something simple?

Some people don't agree with it but to each his own. Be sure to check out some of the old threads on this board and steroid profiles and stickys with information. You can find everything you need to know about AAS on here.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Flux-I hope we can help your on your way, but first, you should probably do a few things before you juice.

You should probably train longer, but if your mind is dead set on juicing now, we can't stop you. But, at least learn to get a real good idea of how to eat like a bodybuilder. I made the mistake of juicing in the past to make up for a lack of dietary knowledge, which hindered my gains. As a result of my lack of diet knowledge, the cycle sucked. The gains I have made since learning how to eat properly have been amazing.

Post how you are eating, maybe we can help you make some serious gains without the juice. Or at least, make even better steroid gains with dietary knowledge. I belive that the most important aspect of BB is diet.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
...and no steroids make your liver smaller as you posted. Some steroids, mostly oral ones, and in a few cases injectable ones, like winstrol, pose risks to the liver. This is because the liver destroyes hormones like steroids, unless they have been methlyated to withstand their first pass thru the liver, to enter the blood and activate androgen receptors. So they can damage the liver, if used for too long, and at high doses, but they don't shrink your liver. And a night of hard drinking, and a hand full of tylenol is more dangerous to the liver than a mild cycle...

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
heavy said:
...and no steroids make your liver smaller as you posted. Some steroids, mostly oral ones, and in a few cases injectable ones, like winstrol, pose risks to the liver. This is because the liver destroyes hormones like steroids, unless they have been methlyated to withstand their first pass thru the liver, to enter the blood and activate androgen receptors. So they can damage the liver, if used for too long, and at high doses, but they don't shrink your liver. And a night of hard drinking, and a hand full of tylenol is more dangerous to the liver than a mild cycle...

Good points heavy.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
heavy said:

Amen

Flux, the only people you should discuss steroid use with, is other users. If you haven't been there and done that, you just don't understand.

Stumpy_41

Sep 29, 2004
SE Washington State
RE: Newbie info .. deciding to use ..

Not addressing the "how" but in your deciding "to" use gear.

I agree very much with the others in the need to first assess one's dietary and lifting regimes to ensure they are of optimum effect. If your not getting at least 5-6 good healthy servings of protein - consistantly - and not maximizing your lifting potential ... do that for a good solid 8-10 weeks and see what happens to your physique.

Then decide what you want to do with your physique .. and "gear your gear" towards specific goals. I think we all must ensure that we examine the why. If in anyway it lessens you being a decent person - dont do them. My own philosophy is in trying to example to people that using gear isn't detrimental to health - it is actually helpful - inso it shouldn't be illegal. As well, that it doesnt alter the users ability in being a well-balanced decent, God-fearing, Republican-loving citizen. Hear ye .. hear ye!! hehe ... *OK, got carried away there at the end*

uhm .. I like to view gear as a means towards maximizing upon an already solid foundation. I've seen to many people who eat like crap and dont lift right .. they use and the effects are quite minimal. In my mind using gear is only one aspect of an overall long-term commitment towards building one's body, mind, soul - therefore needs long-term foresight, planning, and thinking.

Stumpy

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Stumpy_41 said:
Not addressing the "how" but in your deciding "to" use gear.

I agree very much with the others in the need to first assess one's dietary and lifting regimes to ensure they are of optimum effect. If your not getting at least 5-6 good healthy servings of protein - consistantly - and not maximizing your lifting potential ... do that for a good solid 8-10 weeks and see what happens to your physique.

Then decide what you want to do with your physique .. and "gear your gear" towards specific goals. I think we all must ensure that we examine the why. If in anyway it lessens you being a decent person - dont do them. My own philosophy is in trying to example to people that using gear isn't detrimental to health - it is actually helpful - inso it shouldn't be illegal. As well, that it doesnt alter the users ability in being a well-balanced decent, God-fearing, Republican-loving citizen. Hear ye .. hear ye!! hehe ... *OK, got carried away there at the end*

uhm .. I like to view gear as a means towards maximizing upon an already solid foundation. I've seen to many people who eat like crap and dont lift right .. they use and the effects are quite minimal. In my mind using gear is only one aspect of an overall long-term commitment towards building one's body, mind, soul - therefore needs long-term foresight, planning, and thinking.

Stumpy

Excellent Post!