©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

homemade fina

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Finaplix H is what everyone uses I hope. Finaplix S contains estrogen so you don't want to use it. Order a 2g fina kit if you're making one cart and you will be fine.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Thanks bro. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that it is great to have a guy with your experience here answering questions and giving your advice. :)

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
You can use Component TH as well. Its the same stuff. I LUV tren :)

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
imdaman1 said:
Thanks bro. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that it is great to have a guy with your experience here answering questions and giving your advice. :)

Thanks for the comps imdaman1. Let us know how your batch turns out.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Tee! How the hell are ya my friend?! Where the f*** do ya get that component TH stuff?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I am not that familiar with fina but I hear great things about it. My next cycle would cost a fortune so I gotta try to make some of it myself. I plan on taking a fairly high dosage of everything. With this in mind, how should I dose the fina?

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
imdaman1 said:
I am not that familiar with fina but I hear great things about it. My next cycle would cost a fortune so I gotta try to make some of it myself. I plan on taking a fairly high dosage of everything. With this in mind, how should I dose the fina?

Fina is trenabolone acetate, aka parabolan, and it is a kick ass steroid. For first time users I would do 100mg eod for about 8wks assuming the sides aren't bad. Do not start with high doses of it if you have never used it before. Fina is known to bring out the temper in some, cause acne, night sweats, and can mess with your cholesterol levels. To help keep cholesterol levels in check buy you some policinosol at Wal-Mart and keep a healthy diet.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Ok. Thanks again my friend. I will start at 100mg EOD. Test enanthate didn't really bring acne until I stepped up to 250ml EOD - although sex drive, and facial-hair growth went wild at 500mg/wk - made me feel like an animal. Damn I love that shit. :D

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
imdaman1 said:
Ok. Thanks again my friend. I will start at 100mg EOD. Test enanthate didn't really bring acne until I stepped up to 250ml EOD - although sex drive, and facial-hair growth went wild at 500mg/wk - made me feel like an animal. Damn I love that shit. :D

I hear ya. Hey, if you have access to tren enan I think that would be some good stuff. You only have to inject it weekly since it has the enanthat ester attached to it, but I believe it's a little costly.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
imdaman1 said:
Tee! How the hell are ya my friend?! Where the f*** do ya get that component TH stuff?
Hey bro. :)
Component TH is the same thing as Fina. Its just dosed higher per pellet. If your instructions with your kit refer to Fina pellets, then Id stick with Fina just so you dont get confused on the dosing. You may want to get some Bromocriptine in case of gyno. Its rare with most people, but I get itchy nips with Fina at 75mg EOD after 5 weeks. I have also heard that high doses of vitamin B6 can work wonders as well for gyno protection but I have never tried it.