©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Iwife says I have to get rid of my gear cause baby is on the way

toxicrage

Jun 12, 2006
Im having a baby in a week,I know Ill sound like a pussy but I want to vent.

my wife says Please stop and get rid of the rest of your gear before the baby comes. she just dont want me to get into any trouble she says she needs me more then I need the gear.

Any comments or advice? And Im not talking that I only have like 1 cycles worth....

oldtestman

Sep 28, 2007
Using what gear you have shouldn't get you in trouble. Most of the problems that I worry about are in receiving the gear. If you already have it in your possession, why not use it up. You'll run more risk trying to re-sell or giving it away. Trashing the gear would be a big sin. You could go to hell if you throw it out. Use what you have Bro.

toxicrage

Jun 12, 2006
oldtestman said:
Using what gear you have shouldn't get you in trouble. Most of the problems that I worry about are in receiving the gear. If you already have it in your possession, why not use it up. You'll run more risk trying to re-sell or giving it away. Trashing the gear would be a big sin. You could go to hell if you throw it out. Use what you have Bro.

LOL thanks but I got more then most people so thats a concern of hers.

I would rather flush down the toilet then get busted with it,Im gonna keepa couple of cycles then get rid of the rest

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
toxicrage said:
Im having a baby in a week,I know Ill sound like a pussy but I want to vent.

my wife says Please stop and get rid of the rest of your gear before the baby comes. she just dont want me to get into any trouble she says she needs me more then I need the gear.

Any comments or advice? And Im not talking that I only have like 1 cycles worth....

Tough call,,,thats a personal decision you two have to work out. Some guys never tell there wifes and I think thats best policy IMO.

toxicrage

Jun 12, 2006
Lol

well I told her from the beginning and she has been behind me all the way then she got pregnat and now Im going threw this

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
ALIN said:
Tough call,,,thats a personal decision you two have to work out. Some guys never tell there wifes and I think thats best policy IMO.
I agree with Alin on this one!

DesieL

Feb 2, 2007
First off congratulations on becoming a father in the near future. Secondly please do not be a deluded fool and do what i assume that you might be planning to do.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
toxicrage said:
well I told her from the beginning and she has been behind me all the way then she got pregnat and now Im going threw this

There is a guy in the Army on another board who is getting divorced after 10 years of marriage. She is threatening to tell his commander so his military career will be ruined if he leaves her.
Women change under certain circumstances. If she is wanting you to do this because she is pregnant, what will she do if you leave her?
On the other hand, you mentioned that you have more than usual. If that means you are selling it, then she has a right to be concerned. Your chances of getting arrested just multiplied and you are putting hers and your child's future in jeapordy.
But, if you only have it for personal use and you aren't telling ANYONE else you even have any, then your chances of getting busted are minimal.