©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Jackpot

dawg134

Aug 5, 2004
Today I Check My E-Mail And There It Was A Pic Of My Order.

A Stuning 10 Out Of 5 Stars And 4 Thumbs Up :yesway: :yesway: :yesway: :yesway: Goes To AP !

"The New York Times Says Amazing Performance = AP"

"The Wall Street Journal Says Only If My Wife Looked That Good"

"Dawg134 Says HELL Yea! Need I Say More"

dawg134

Aug 5, 2004
Check it out

I tryed and it said that my attachment was too big it only allows 100kb
my pic is 181.9 what do I do? I thought that they like em big? lol

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
You just need to resize it. If you're running XP - you should be able to right-click the image and select "edit." The file will open in Microsoft "paint" - there you select "stretch/skew" and you change the vertical and horizontal values from 100% to maybe 50%. If its still to big, change them to 40% and so on.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Anasci - it would still be cool if could change your parameters so that we could post bigger pics, though.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
alright

its fixed.. go ahead and upload yer pic

Attachments

• nike.jpg
    nike.jpg
    284.3 KB · Views: 33

dawg134

Aug 5, 2004
You da man "agreed"

Here she be captian. Aint she the prettiest. I call this my bulk and shred cycle W/O man boobs.

Attachments

• Scan10051.JPG
    Scan10051.JPG
    181.9 KB · Views: 43

dawg134

Aug 5, 2004
Oh! you know a little of this and a lot of that, a couple of these, and a few of those, and a bunch of them too! Anadrol, Winstrol, Nolvadex, Arimidex, Proviron-Schering, Cytomel(T/3), Clenbuterol. Heavy "did you say heavy" Yes heavy weight! Mid reps low sets for 6 weeks. Then "Bam" Cardio Early morning starving "empty stomach" Mid weight low sets kinda high reps for 4 weeks all while chewing gum "what kinda gum?" Does it matter. Confused? Me too. But it works.

GOT ISSUES? Personal or issues of FLEX mag?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Damn that's alot of pills bro. Are you gonna take anything for your liver?!

Last edited:

dawg134

Aug 5, 2004
liver

yea you have to watch it. I usually get my enzyme levels checked 3 times a year. Liv52 and some milk thistle extract keep it some what under controll. I need to grow some balls and start some injections dont I? My poor little liver
all those 17a-methl doses and all those shots of 151 rum. My liver probably looks like a crack heads brain hu? LOL

dawg134

Aug 5, 2004
Youve got mail

Went over to the ol mail box today and opened her on up, and guess what was staring me in my face? My beautifull AP order. Unbleavible 8 days. AP is not human. All my friends have orderd online before and they said it always takes about 4-8 weeks no matter what, express, overnight whatever
AP,
You just got yourself a bunch of business if you dont mind a couple friends of mine are going to place some orders. I am going to go ahead a place them through me though just to be safe. I am waiting for funds first then Ill be in contact.