©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

deca and fina

Kan02

Jun 4, 2007
I hope you are running test with it.you could end up with deca dick and fina dick :D

localrockstar

Nov 18, 2007
Kan02 said:
I hope you are running test with it.you could end up with deca dick and fina dick :D
Yea brotha these two something that you would want to happen esp if u dating a chic who is not familar with AAS r anything that is envolved with BB!!! If u dont run test with either of these products much less both of then together bro ull have to spend what was meant to be a very erotic nite explaining to your gf how beautiful she is and that she is not the reason you went limp bro!!!! LOL!!! Id definitely say you should always run soem blend of test with any cycle IMO brotha!!!

Etoil

May 23, 2007
oh..thanx never thought about it....i was going to start the fina in my last week of deca so I just figured I would take together. But I will just wait thanks

FireMax

Oct 9, 2007
i would not run those together just to be safe...if you do, have some winny available to you to help fight any possible pro estrogen gyno

Etoil

May 23, 2007
i am running winny with the fina...sorry forgot to mention...and i have nolva...thanks guys