©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What’s up with this?

chotai

Nov 16, 2007
I’ve noticed that my testes feel harder than normal, and my sack is always smaller than usual. I’ve only had two small cycles and I’ve used clomid after each cycle. What should I do? First cycle - 200mg enanthate second cycle - 200mg of equipoise

toxicrage

Jun 12, 2006
hmmm

how could you even notice anything with a cycle like that

but to answer your question youll be fine

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
chotai said:
I’ve noticed that my testes feel harder than normal, and my sack is always smaller than usual. I’ve only had two small cycles and I’ve used clomid after each cycle. What should I do? First cycle - 200mg enanthate second cycle - 200mg of equipoise

running samll amounts of HCG during cycle is a good idea

Paplecian

Jun 6, 2007
They shut down your natural test production which can cause the testes to shrink. It comes back to normal!!

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
really there is no danger for then to shrink, just a lack of use. the only reason to take the hcg is if your A) worried about the looks or B) someone who feels keeping them working with hcg will make them bounce back faster during pct.

BigDog

Jun 13, 2007
chotai said:
Normal bro... That’s the price you pay for juicing...