©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Wife is in Labor HELL YES

toxicrage

Jun 12, 2006
woke up this morning at 5am wife went into labor and we went to hospital Im sitting in wi-fi room while she is resting but i just wanted to tell everyone HELL YES its about time well maybe another 20 hours i feel for her.

I will give up date

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
toxicrage said:
woke up this morning at 5am wife went into labor and we went to hospital Im sitting in wi-fi room while she is resting but i just wanted to tell everyone HELL YES its about time well maybe another 20 hours i feel for her.

I will give up date

KEEP us posted! Wishing you the best.

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
Congrats man. Nothing like a new little addition into your life. It's a great experience. Make sure you dont miss any of it.

Damn... I was a little late on this one huh

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
Watch out for this guy!!!!!

This guy "toxicrage" is a fuckin scammer. He scammed me and a couple other fella's on this board and on other forums. His last stunt was about his wife being pregnant and saying that he has extra gear that he's selling. I myself was a dumbass and got scammed!! I doubt this fucker even had a wife that was pregnant. This was brought to my attention on another forum. Sooo please watch out for this fool. I noticed he's been on here several times, probably checking to see if the word got out yet. Notice he never gave any updates after he said his wife was in labor and he has signed in on this forum since that time.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Damn you guys..... Im not going to preach But you should Know better then that.

Thats exactly why I deleted his posts with his "list" of "extras" And His email..... you guys Must have contacted him thru Pms to reach him.
It had scamm Written all over the Place.

I Talked to Him Briefly trying to Feel him out and Check and see if He had some refferences or members of the community that were well known that could Vouch for his honesty..... He never replied back and disapeared after.

When things sound-Look to good to be true they normaly are.
Dont Just do bussiness with anyone without Checking upon them.
Just be glad I guess he stole your money and he wasnt a Fed or the DEA.

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
Your right!!!

Your asolutely right rAJJIN! I should have known better. I was a desperate fool at the time and this guy came off totally legit. Aaaand I'm usually cautious about things like this. Even gave me refferences from this forum and other forums when I talked to him on the phone. Apparently several guys were scammed from this guy on other forums including Alins. Word hasnt got out yet though.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I sent him a Pm here today asking him what was up.... He replied.

He claims I dont know the whole story and should mind my bussiness.
I told him I would love to hear the real story.

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
Me too

rAJJIN said:
I sent him a Pm here today asking him what was up.... He replied.

He claims I dont know the whole story and should mind my bussiness.
I told him I would love to hear the real story.
I'd like to hear the real story too. Matter of fact I think all of us would like to hear the real story. I've p.m.'d this guy several times after I sent him money and he never replied or gave me "the real story" If he was legit (or wasnt trying to scam us all) he could have at least let us know what was going on through a pm. Other guys on other forums had said the same thing about this guy.