©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Site injecting

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
How much of a difference does it make for your muscles growth if you spot inject into a particular area lets say for example into your bicep would this help your bicep get bigger? rather than inejecting into the glute?

I do know that site injecting in the arms has the effect of unfolding the muscle and causing the fibers to expand. The receptor areas in the upper body are very prone to
accepting the steroid molecules.
Using deca in the region of the upper arm will show results in 24 hours. but how much of a difference does it really make?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I havent noticed any with spot injections, but some swear by it. I use them to keep from building up scar tissue in the same area from using it too much. There used to be a substance that was used for spot injections that actually irritated the muscle tissue and caused it to temporarily swell, but I cant remember the name of it now. Im not talking Synthol either.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
yea, I got into a little discussion with a friend on this one and wanted some input from you's. I dont think it makes that much a difference in a particular muscle groups growth..
but he swears it does.

JUST ME

Jul 11, 2004
DragonRider said:
I've tried it for triceps at 3ml's per tri and I really don't see much difference. I wish it worked.

3mls HOLY SHIT into ur tri,
I'm a firm believer that spot injects work only in my arms and shoulders though.

mama-c

Aug 29, 2004
Arnold is our governor
I have been site injecting for years. And the one area I do agree tends to respond and shows results fast is the biceps and triceps. I will only speak from experience and tell you that I inject winstrol depot and masteron in my arms and then go and lift and its like BAMM your arms are frickin pumped. I know this doesnt sound like much to the men but hope the women would be able to appreciate it. I have taken my arms from 13 to 15 inches with site injections. I love the thrill

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
mama-c said:
I have been site injecting for years. And the one area I do agree tends to respond and shows results fast is the biceps and triceps. I will only speak from experience and tell you that I inject winstrol depot and masteron in my arms and then go and lift and its like BAMM your arms are frickin pumped. I know this doesnt sound like much to the men but hope the women would be able to appreciate it. I have taken my arms from 13 to 15 inches with site injections. I love the thrill

15 inchers eh, that's awesome. My ex-wife's are the same size at 5'-2" tall. I wonder if maybe the site injects give you that pump because of all the oil you just injected into the muscle.

mama-c

Aug 29, 2004
Arnold is our governor
Holy smokes dude she must be a little power house. Im 5'8 and get double takes i bet she just flat turns heads. I wish i could see some pics

Honestly i do think it helps tremendously. I notice a big difference when i started site injecting, especially in my arms

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
mama-c said:
Holy smokes dude she must be a little power house. Im 5'8 and get double takes i bet she just flat turns heads. I wish i could see some pics

Honestly i do think it helps tremendously. I notice a big difference when i started site injecting, especially in my arms

I am sending you her web page via pm from her last powerlifting bout, it was her first one ever. She squatted 278 but said 300 was what she should have done.

Tiger

May 17, 2004
Has anyone ever injected into the Forearm? Is it even possible? I've been wanting to but dont know if it is a good idea.

mama-c

Aug 29, 2004
Arnold is our governor
Im a real sicko when it comes to injecting, I will inject pretty much anywhere but i have tell you I would not inject the forearm. to may veins. I personally wouldnt suggest it.

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
ive been thinking about trying spot inj. i want my biceps bigger, thought about shooting 1cc of deca in each bi.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
just wanted to reopen this discussion. Cause i have only done spot injections because that is what i was taught back in the day. For myself, it works on my biceps,triceps and shoulders. I have done it on my forearms but i bruise easily there and there are also many veins, so i wouldnt recommend. spot injecting works for me especially since im concentrating on bi's, tri's and shoulders mostly and for all else, you have debol tabs. winstrol depot/deca and test is what goes into the spot injections.

remylebeau

Oct 19, 2004
Is it really that big of a difference? What about the guys that inject into glutes...over time wouldn't that give them huge asses? lol

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
having a huge ass, intrigues girls, along with the o'le twig and berries or 4 inches of dangling fury.

W

wolfyEVH

i've heard people say spot injections only work w/ no ester injectibles, or prop....i wont believe it till i see a study though