©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

testosterone Nazis

maxwell

Jul 6, 2007
Several guys where I work are being harrassed by management. A lot of guys at my place of work are patients of an hrt clinic out of Florida. One of the guys at work has a teenager who brought a bottle of testosterone to school and the thing turned into a can of shit. The cops wanted to know everyone who was using the hrt clinic and investigated. The guy with the kids gave a lot of names. In the end, the cops did nothing and even gave the guy back his juice.We are represented by the Teamsters union so they can't just fire us at the drop of a hat.They are pressing real hard to get two guys fired. I use the clinic but they havent messed with me because it's just hearsay that I use it. I guess I need to start looking for a lawyer because these people are very serious about getting us all fired.They want to set an example. ,, As far as I know, the hippa law protects people from this very type of thing. My testosterone is legal. It has my name, doctors name, address of pharmacy etc. I even talked to my doctor and called the pharmacy. It's all legit. The people at the pharmacy were real nice. My doctor is FDA licensed. What up with these Nazis.Does anyone know a good roid lawyer or consultant.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
The UNION should have attorneys for YOU!!

Whom ever on your work force that is Teamster union member should have representation if they're doing it legaly. I don't know all the ins and outs but talk to your On Site Union Rep.! They should be able to direct you on how to go about things. There's a reason you pay union dues! You may need their legal representation which shouldn't cost you more than dues.
maxwell said:
Several guys where I work are being harrassed by management. A lot of guys at my place of work are patients of an hrt clinic out of Florida. One of the guys at work has a teenager who brought a bottle of testosterone to school and the thing turned into a can of shit. The cops wanted to know everyone who was using the hrt clinic and investigated. The guy with the kids gave a lot of names. In the end, the cops did nothing and even gave the guy back his juice.We are represented by the Teamsters union so they can't just fire us at the drop of a hat.They are pressing real hard to get two guys fired. I use the clinic but they havent messed with me because it's just hearsay that I use it. I guess I need to start looking for a lawyer because these people are very serious about getting us all fired.They want to set an example. ,, As far as I know, the hippa law protects people from this very type of thing. My testosterone is legal. It has my name, doctors name, address of pharmacy etc. I even talked to my doctor and called the pharmacy. It's all legit. The people at the pharmacy were real nice. My doctor is FDA licensed. What up with these Nazis.Does anyone know a good roid lawyer or consultant.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
maxwell said:

Good to hear you have a work union. This is good job protection for things like this some dont have. Take this up with your steward and business agent for your union.

maxwell

Jul 6, 2007
The union is and will fight it to the end but, management is still going to try it.