©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

No Test Cycle!

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Very interested in this because of probs with gyno. But if there is no test in this cycle why Nolvedex? And by taking Nolvadex does the body push to make more Estrogen or am I mistakin about that? And what is Proviron?If anyone can help me be greatful. I am very eager to do a cycle its been a long time but more afraid of the side effects (Gyno).

Weeks 1-10 50mg Proviron Every Day
Weeks 1-10 400mg Eq Per Week
Weeks 5-10 Winstrol 50mg Every Day
PCT
Week 11 40mg Nolvadex/100mg Clomid Every Day
Week 12 30mg Nolvadex/50mg Clomid Every Day
Week 13 20mg Nolvadex/50mg Clomid Every Day
THIS KIT CONTAINS:

4 x PROVIMED 50 mg by Balkan Pharmaceuticals (Size: 20 tabs)
1 xNOLVADEX 10mg by HEXAL (Germany) (Size: 50 tabs)
3 x CLOMID 50mg by EGIS, GREECE
2 x EQUIPOISE (BOLDENONA-E) 10ml vial by Balkan Pharmaceuticals (Size: 1 vial)
1 x Winstrol (STROMBAFORT) 50 MG by Balkan Pharmaceuticals (Size: 50 tabs)

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
If that came From AlinBoard-Alinshop I know those cycles were put together
With the help of a few Pro bodybuilders... So Im sure there is a theory behind it or some proven results.

You Might ask Static from Here. I think I read he likes to Use some No test cycles or had had success with them in the past.
For me Man Test is the first Ingredient in any cycle.

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
It came from I Vitamin. I use to have no prob with Test but those days are over.Thanks for the reply an I'll shout to Static.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
rAJJIN said:
If that came From AlinBoard-Alinshop I know those cycles were put together
With the help of a few Pro bodybuilders... So Im sure there is a theory behind it or some proven results.

You Might ask Static from Here. I think I read he likes to Use some No test cycles or had had success with them in the past.
For me Man Test is the first Ingredient in any cycle.

Yes your right they were designed by some IFBB pr friends. I also agree TEST is what I suggest as a base for ANY cycle.

The above cycle was designed for those who just absolutely didnt want to use an injectable testosterone. The Proviron was added as a mild androgen and to help promote libido.

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
In your professional opinion and experience is this a safe cycle for someone who has had bad reaction to Test in the past. And do you belive this will not result in any type of Gyno effects.

automatic

Nov 7, 2007
mac762339 said:
anyone else any input?
if your going to run some kind of test use an ai(armidex)and low dose of nolva(10mg ed)and you will be good to go.some letro on hand incase gyno appears.i agree with the rest,test should be a base on every cycle,imo