©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Norateen between cycles

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I am starting to think part of my last order has been seized. It has been ages and I have received the other parts (same order) ages ago. I guess I will have to wait many weeks (months even) to receive a seizure letter. Because of that what do you guys think of using LA Muscles Norateen 2 Heavyweight between cycles. Have you heard of it. I know they operate in many countries including the US (Ilive in the UK). It says it increases test by 30% so do you think it would be good to use until I get some other tabs. Thanks

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Ive never heard of that product myself.
What is the actual Ingredient(s)?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
rAJJIN said:
Ive never heard of that product myself.
What is the actual Ingredient(s)?

It is really good. The old layout of their site included a full list of ingredients (changed now). The link to view the site is http://www.lamuscle.com/docs/products/product/heavyweight2

It's the world's leading selling test booster. I have used it once and it was good. I used Norateen 2 when I was about 18 and give gave me lots of acne so I stopped using it. I am sure if I used it now it would be different as I wouldn't be so sensitive. I remember hearing it was banned years ago but then they allowed it again. Suppose to be the strongest legal product to buy on the market. As I don't have tabs I was thinking about doing that for 1 month. I am gonna actually order it now as it will be at my door within 2 days. LA muscle as a company are decent but their products are very expensive compared to many other brands.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just found them

INGREDIENTS PER DAY

MUCUNA PRUREINS: 600mgs
FENUGREEK: 600mgs
DIINDOLYMETHANE: 90mgs
BETA-ECDYSTERONE: 90mgs
METHOXYISOFLAVONE: 60mgs
VITAMIN E: 60 IU

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just google it. Obviously ignoring all the sales talk. But it is a decent product. I guess it would be a good alternative between cycles.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Its Probably not something Id take But that doesnt mean its not a good choice for you or someone Maybe looking to stay On the legal side of the supplement world.

My testosterone boosters come in Ampules or 10ml Vials :smoker:
I remember when I was younger it was Andro`s that were getting all the hype. Thanks to Mark Mcgwire ....... Then it was NorAndro.
The stuff Cost more then the "real" stuff.

Ive never been a big fan of the proHormones or natural test- Hgh Boosters.
Id spend the money On Food,Protein or the Real deal supps.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Elvia1023 said:
Just found them

INGREDIENTS PER DAY

MUCUNA PRUREINS: 600mgs
FENUGREEK: 600mgs
DIINDOLYMETHANE: 90mgs
BETA-ECDYSTERONE: 90mgs
METHOXYISOFLAVONE: 60mgs
VITAMIN E: 60 IU

none of those ingredients sound promising.