©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tabs

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
After reading the Paul Borresen article just below. I was wondering what you guys think are the best tabs for bulking. He made an interesting point regarding the measurements (mg). Since I think my anadrol tabs have been seized. I am gonna order some more tabs. I love dbol but want to try something different. Would you guys recommend anadrol? The interesting point he made was basically saying anadrol is weak as you get it in 50mg tabs and could you imagine doing other steroid in such quantities. Meaning taking the likes of 50mg of Winstrol instead of Anadrol. I know anadrol isn't really weak but probably just in his opinion as he seemed to take huge amounts. But he made some really great points and it was a great read. I know anadrol puts the most weight on but what do you guys think is the best tab for overall effect after water weight is lost. I wouldn't mind seeing your top 5 or so. Thanks guys

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
For me My personal Favs are-

1 anavar
2 Dbol
3 Halo
4 winn

I never had much luck with the anadrol. Winn worked good But hell on the Joints after a while.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Elvia1023 said:
After reading the Paul Borresen article just below. I was wondering what you guys think are the best tabs for bulking. He made an interesting point regarding the measurements (mg). Since I think my anadrol tabs have been seized. I am gonna order some more tabs. I love dbol but want to try something different. Would you guys recommend anadrol? The interesting point he made was basically saying anadrol is weak as you get it in 50mg tabs and could you imagine doing other steroid in such quantities. Meaning taking the likes of 50mg of Winstrol instead of Anadrol. I know anadrol isn't really weak but probably just in his opinion as he seemed to take huge amounts. But he made some really great points and it was a great read. I know anadrol puts the most weight on but what do you guys think is the best tab for overall effect after water weight is lost. I wouldn't mind seeing your top 5 or so. Thanks guys

My top 3 orals:
1. Anadrol
2. Dbol
3. Anavar

automatic

Nov 7, 2007
Elvia1023 said:
im runnig t-bol at this time and i love it.40 mg ed.