©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle advice.

diesel2

Jan 10, 2004
Sust, Deca, and Dbol.. then pct nolva, anti est

You guys know my body type.. chubby, 17yrs old. Would this cycle be recommended, and it will be supervised by a bodybuilder. What could i see from this cycle? Any other cycles recommended?? Thanks in advance

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
If your chubby, you shouldl earn how to eat first!!!! Diet is the MOST IMPORTANT PART OF BODYBUILDING. If you use those drugs, you will gain, but, you will not be able to keep the mass, even with good PCT, because you don't know how to eat. Second, with a bad diet, you may come out of this cycle with alot more fat gain than you want, and you'll be back here in 10 weeks talking about a cutting cycle, which of course, will also be a failure because you still don't know how to eat. But good news my friend, if you want, I can give you a plethora of diet advice.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
You do NOT need to use those 3 compounds for a 2nd cycle. Stick with enan and dbol if you wish, but enan alone will more than do the job. Leave the deca alone this time. Also, Nolvadex is an anti-e and it is the only one you need to use. I'd say about 400mg of test would be all you need too. But I would not be juicing at your age either, I would lift for another couple yrs and get the diet strict.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Listen to jsjs. I also believe you are too young to take juice at this time. Your body is still growing naturally and you can benefit from the natural gains it will make before having to add steroids into the mix.

If you decide to ignore me, I would say to take 400-500mg test cyp or enanthate.

diesel2

Jan 10, 2004
HEAVY......send me the diet info.. my email is

[email protected]

JS, and TEE guys I totally respect your advice. Im 6 foot 1 approx.. 210 pounds.. im a big boy, growing is DONE as far as I care. Why do u guys prefer ENAN over SUST? wouldnt sust be better since its a mix of 4 test'?.. also, do i need deca in this cycle?? i dont want my sex drive to get shot down, and when u use test, (it makes u want sex) and deca, itll make me not, so its screwing with my system. let me know guys.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I wouldnt run sustanon for a first cycle. It needs to be injected EOD to utilize the benefit of its 4 esters. Also, if you do take it less often than that, your blood levels will fluctuate more. In my case, that would equal out to lots of acne. I wouldnt use Deca in your first cycle, stick to test to see what it does to your body. At 17 yrs old though, I say your too young for juice. Why dont you hang out for a few years, learn more about AAs, and then try them?

diesel2

Jan 10, 2004
because.. honestly in growing wise, im where i want to be. now its time to develop my body.. see how it goes, you know what i mean? can i run TEST ENAN, DECA, AND DBOL? thanks alot bud

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
diesel2 said:
because.. honestly in growing wise, im where i want to be. now its time to develop my body.. see how it goes, you know what i mean? can i run TEST ENAN, DECA, AND DBOL? thanks alot bud

No need for deca the first time, test and dbol is plenty. Dbol for 5 wks and test for 10.

diesel2

Jan 10, 2004
did i ever tell you guys how much i love u lol... so test enan 10 weeks.. dbol 5 weeks... test 400 mg week.. how much dbol ed?

diesel2

Jan 10, 2004
also.. when i come off of the cycle.. is there any way to keep the gains (or for the most part, MOST of the gains)... and since both are very high in water retention.. how do i convert it into maybe something that isnt water... or after the cycle.. convert it..??

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
For your age 30mg dbol ed should be plenty. for the water you can take liquid arimadex aka liquadex or ldex at .25mg ed throughout cycle. Then 2 wks after last shot of test take nolvadex 40mg for 2wks then 20mg for 2 wks then 10mg for 1 wk, that should help you retain your gains. Keep the calories up around 4-5K fairly healthy the entire cycle including PCT, then drop them down to about 3000 and you should maintain a lot of your gains.