©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

So much information

Flux

Aug 8, 2004
United Kingdom
Hey guys

the amount of information on steriods are paranormal, i aint a keen reader but ive read so much on steroids and mostly side effects im becoming confussed with all the information, there are so many types of steriods that loses me itself, am i dumb *be kind* or is it confussing? :smoker:

JUST ME

Jul 11, 2004
I would say confused,Tell us what ur goals are and let someone here put together a sample cycle on paper for u then go and read on them and it all just might make some sence after that. Each steroid has a purpose u just have to match them up to ur goals.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Go check out the profiles section. Basically, you have cutting drugs, and bulking drugs, however, some serve both purposes. Second, testosterone is the base of pretty much all cycles. Third, diet and training are more important than drugs. You can run a cutting cycle and get chubby if your diet isnt in order, or run a bulking cycle and lose weight if you don't eat well. Steroids just help you achieve your goals easier. There are also two types of steroids, oral and injectable....its not that confusing, after a little research it all makes sense.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Flux said:
Ok

Im after getting cutt :) i dont need to bulk up im big enough (198' Pounds, 6'1") little to fat but im sure il lose the gutt

You're joking. I'm 6' and weigh 240 and I really don't look that big. At 205 I look anorexic.

P.S. The amount of information out there can be overwhelming. That is why you study and research your butt off before you even start a cycle.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
...and then when you think you know whats going on, some new medical info will come out to contradict what you just learned! :D Hang in there, it will become easier.