©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

winny question

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
I was reading on antoher thread where a guy done a winnny cycle and he ws asked why he done a winny aloone cycle by more than one person. he didnt answer. but the tone of the question was that was a mistake. My question is what if anything is wrong with that? Im here to learn. someone let me know why he was asek why he did that.

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
kaju said:
I was reading on antoher thread where a guy done a winnny cycle and he ws asked why he done a winny aloone cycle by more than one person. he didnt answer. but the tone of the question was that was a mistake. My question is what if anything is wrong with that? Im here to learn. someone let me know why he was asek why he did that.

People have done winny only cycles but most never really kept their gains. Although I do many cycles w/o test, I would suggest to anyone starting out, to use some sort of Testosterone in their cycle. You would be amazed at the results some test and a good diet will get you.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
kaju said:

Your gains will be superior,,you will look better,,feel better,,if you add testosterone as your cycles base.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
ok so the answer to my question is one would not keep there gains from using winstrol alone?

automatic

Nov 7, 2007
kaju said:
ok so the answer to my question is one would not keep there gains from using winstrol alone?

you would keep some of your gains if you follow it with pct.i would atleast run proviron if your not using any test.winstrol with no test will shut your dick down.how long are you planning on running winny.also stats,goals,etc