©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

injecting yohimbe bark

maxwell

Jul 6, 2007
I know this sounds nuts but, here goes. A friend of mine said he injects yohimbe bark in his problem fat areas. Sorry to post such a far out idea but what the heck, maybe there is something to it.

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
You know I have heard of this before but I think it's nuts. I would not recommend doing this.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Yea Same as static Ive heard of the stuff and guys using it But I wouldnt.

I Beleive the name they are calling it is Helios.
Probably Just run a google search On helios, Im guessing thats what your talking about?? I think its some other stuff in there also.... I never realy was interested enough in it to pay much attention.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
maxwell said:
I know this sounds nuts but, here goes. A friend of mine said he injects yohimbe bark in his problem fat areas. Sorry to post such a far out idea but what the heck, maybe there is something to it.

he's probably talking about Yohimbine HCL and Clen combo.

maxwell

Jul 6, 2007
My friend says he just gets Yohimbe powder and concocts his own. He mixes it with water and stains it through a t-shirt. He swears that this helps him burn off fat in problem areas. On the other hand, this guy eats very clean, runs, pumps iron and does situps for lunch. I told him that he should at least use sterile water and strain it through a coffee filter, maybe even add a few drops of alcholhal. I would never do this myself for fear of infection. How the hell would I explain to my doctor that i've been injecting yohimbe powder!