©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Andriol and Equipoise

Whitezombie

Oct 29, 2007
Would it be okay to stack Andriol with Eq? (using Andriol as my test base).

I have used Test Cyp before and Dbol with Eq, but my blood pressure went through the roof (180/90). Great gains though. My doctor was freaking out. She put me on Nadolol (bp meds - pb is now 135/70). This is the reason I'm not going to use any of the Test's for a base.

Can I use AAS while on Nadolol?

Thanks guys.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Whitezombie said:
Would it be okay to stack Andriol with Eq? (using Andriol as my test base).

I have used Test Cyp before and Dbol with Eq, but my blood pressure went through the roof (180/90). Great gains though. My doctor was freaking out. She put me on Nadolol (bp meds - pb is now 135/70). This is the reason I'm not going to use any of the Test's for a base.

Can I use AAS while on Nadolol?

Thanks guys.

You can try it but ANDRIOL is a poor AAS.

Whitezombie

Oct 29, 2007
What other aas would you recommend to use as base for my cycle? I know test would be the best, but I want to keep the bp down.
What stacks well with Eq?

Whitezombie

Oct 29, 2007
Just so I'm clear, i should stack Eq with Deca? I thought they were too similar to be stacked?. Maybe not. Anyone have any input?

oldtestman

Sep 28, 2007
Don't know about stacking eq and deca. I'm just saying that Deca shouldn't affect BP. Deca and turanabol would make a "slow-but-steady" stack with no bp damage. If your natural test is OK, it will work (maybe "Deca dick" could set in). Some "Unleashed" from the Protein Factory will help.

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
Andriol is not a good test base at all. it is too weak. The cause of your bp was probably not test. it was prob the dbol. eq and test is a good combo. Also the cause of high bp while on can be sodium related also. Cut out excess salt from your diet while on cycle and eat clean.