©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Second Cycle Question

Big Country

Dec 6, 2007
North Carolina
Please Help !

Hello Everyone ! I have a very important question and I would really appreciate some help from knowledgable folks. Here it is...............
I am currently utilizing Boldabol Undecelynate @ 600mg/week , Sustanon 250 @ 750 mg
per week ( to start, then will taper down to 500 mg of sus. ) and I am wanting to stack these with Testabol Propionate @ 400 mg / week . My question is if it is feasible to use all three at the same time ? Any information will be very much appreciated ! By the way, I am a new member however, I have been reading your post for a while ! Thanks men ! :D

Last edited:

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
If i read this correctly then testabol prop is test proprionate yes? if it is then you already have test prop in the sust. So all you are doing is adding more test in your cycle. it is a fast acting short lived test though. You would normally run test prop at least every other day. sustanon has all five test esters in it. test prop beng the fastest acting. but it has a half life of around 3 to 4 days. This is why a lot of guys don't like prop, because of inj frequency. But the short answer to your question is yes. But you may not realize any more gains from this, instead you could end up with more sides!!

Big Country

Dec 6, 2007
North Carolina
Gotcha Olfella

Thanks, OldFella ! I have three vials of the Testabol Propionate ( yeah, thats the stuff you spoke of ) so maybe I should just continue my cycle with the Boldanon and the sustanon. Then, I will cycle off for a while and just do a single cycle of the Testabol Proionate. I also noticed that this Testabol hurts my backside moreso than any other injection ! Hey, thanks for your advice ! By the way, I LOVE to lift " hebby ass weight :D !