©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I need some advice

Whitezombie

Oct 29, 2007
I have been recently diagnosed with Hyperthyroidism. I'm on anti-thyroid meds, which as far as I have researched do not interact with any AAS. I also have high blood pressure, which (as my endocrinologist explained) is a direct cause of the hyperthyroidism. I'm also taking blood pressure meds.

Okay my question is this:

I have (1) Test Cyp, (2) EQ, and Anavar ready to go. (I have dbols too, but I'm not going to take them because of the high bp) All lab work (i.e., liver enzymes, etc..) are perfect. I feel fine. Should I start my cycle or is there something I don't know about the anti-thyroid meds and bp meds that may interact with any of the AAS?

I was planning on starting this weekend. You help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Whitezombie said:
I have been recently diagnosed with Hyperthyroidism. I'm on anti-thyroid meds, which as far as I have researched do not interact with any AAS. I also have high blood pressure, which (as my endocrinologist explained) is a direct cause of the hyperthyroidism. I'm also taking blood pressure meds.

Okay my question is this:

I have (1) Test Cyp, (2) EQ, and Anavar ready to go. (I have dbols too, but I'm not going to take them because of the high bp) All lab work (i.e., liver enzymes, etc..) are perfect. I feel fine. Should I start my cycle or is there something I don't know about the anti-thyroid meds and bp meds that may interact with any of the AAS?

I was planning on starting this weekend. You help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

just have your blood work checked frequently and avoid the compounds that increase your BP too much.

Whitezombie

Oct 29, 2007
This may sound like a dumb question to you, but which compounds are bp friendly.

I know dbol and anadrol increase bp, but is any kind of test okay (i.e., sust, cyp, enth, prop)? I want to have a test base.

Thanks a lot.

bigrond

Nov 11, 2006
east coast(usa)
test will raise bp by means of increased red cell count over an extended period of time as will all aas some more than others eq is a big no no for you .it will give a huge increase in red cell count which is why people get vascular from it you will get mad hi blood pressure from it .dbol is a nono also .stick with test and decca at reasonable levels .do cardio to keep your heart strong high blood pressure has a way of weaking ones heart .

Whitezombie

Oct 29, 2007
Thanks a lot for your response.

Does it matter which test I use? Is one better than another as far as bp goes?

bigrond

Nov 11, 2006
east coast(usa)
Whitezombie said:
Thanks a lot for your response.

Does it matter which test I use? Is one better than another as far as bp goes?
no in my opinion test is test .the shorter the ester the more potent it is