©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

first cycle

ELmi

Dec 7, 2007
I'm planning on doing my first cycle but I am just wondering what do u think is the best cycle to keep gains after u go off.:)

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
keep it simple

ELmi said:
I'm planning on doing my first cycle but I am just wondering what do u think is the best cycle to keep gains after u go off.:)

Dont know your stats, but for a first timer I would juggest just a test E (400-500mg) a week cycle only. No longer than 10 weeks and then some hcg for post cycle.

Nosmas

Oct 3, 2007
I agree.
The reason being that adding more tends to be a waist of gear/money. It is exciting to start your first cycle but dont make the mistake of trying to let it do all the work and slack on training and especially diet! It is common for those things to get neglected.
Keep your injection processes clean as possible. If you have any questions or something doesnt feel right... ask right away!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
ELmi said:

IT DEPENDS on your goals and your past training experience.

Peter

Sep 14, 2007
ELmi said:
1-10 test-e 500mg a week
clomid post cycle.