©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

nutri-vet

manofsteel69

Aug 29, 2006
Was wondering if bio and/or nutri-vet was still around? lookin to do some domestic business for a bit
Still love alin, but need a break from the tense international orders for awhile

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
manofsteel69 said:
Was wondering if bio and/or nutri-vet was still around? lookin to do some domestic business for a bit
Still love alin, but need a break from the tense international orders for awhile

For personal use your much safer INT than your are domestic USA.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Im Not sure about that.
You might do some research But it seems like I seen the name
Nutri-vet mentioned in ORD (operation Raw deal) articles or lists somewhere.
I thin there was One On elite that had all the names listed.

manofsteel69

Aug 29, 2006
thanks raj I searched on ef and found that name on the list along with a few others that surprised me. Believ eme I have no problems with alin huge supporter was just wanting to go domestic for alittle bit cause I am sick of worrying about customs, waiting ona resend now cause of those bastards lol

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Hey I can Understand that 100%.
Im not sure How acurate that "list" is...as you see many question it and a few mentioned. Ive always thought a guy was better safe then sorry though
so Id be carefull. Take care

gippywool

Dec 21, 2007
Nutri vet works, but its like mexican garbage. The only thing the mexico makes that is any good is eq. Everything else is dirty and made for animales. You don't want to pump that shit into your body.