©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Eq –deca

euro33

Jan 3, 2007
I had a EQ and test cycle with great results. Now is my 3rd week on deca and test 10 weeks cycle. Will I gain more lean mass on deca than on EQ?

Elems

Aug 1, 2007
IMO depends on diet and training. I think you should get better strength gains.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Often diet is over looked and blame put else where. Dont play yourself when it comes to diet. Diet is critical.

froid

Apr 19, 2007
I would try eq in your next cycle and see how the results compare as you will never know how your body will accept/reject a compound until you try it.

gippywool

Dec 21, 2007
I like both, depnding on what look I am trying to obtain. If I had to choose it would probably always be dec over eq. You get a thicker lean look and more mgs for your money, but if you are looking for a thin waist line and more vascularity use the eq. It would always depnd on what I want to stack with it. Always switch up to shock the system. Tren 150 is another option witch is the colsest thing to para you can get. I haven't tried it yet but if it is like para you will not be disappointed.

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
ALIN said:
Often diet is over looked and blame put else where. Dont play yourself when it comes to diet. Diet is critical.

bump this

way to often diet is overlooked

100% gains = 60% diet/rest + 25% workout + 15% AAS. spend at LEAST twice as much time with your diet as you do on AAS and get a handle on what the deal really is. here is a great site:

www.fitdday.com

free to join and it can really help you with understanding food.

later

flatblack

Dec 31, 2007
i prefer EQ over deca for a couple reasons, 1 being my appetite goes thru the roof on EQ...bump everyone on the diet advice tho, eating lean protein/complex carbs will result in lean muscle mass gains..........