©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fina or Winny?

Codor

Dec 12, 2007
I want to start my first cycle and I don’t know what to take: eq and fina or eq and winny? how much would I gain off either and how much should I run for a first cycle?:mad: tnx

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Codor said:
I want to start my first cycle and I don’t know what to take: eq and fina or eq and winny? how much would I gain off either and how much should I run for a first cycle?:mad: tnx

A great 1st cycle would be a simple 250-500mg WK TEST E, CYP, or SUST

bama

Aug 8, 2007
I would suggest test with either stack...Prop is my choice in your case...But first what are your goals?

froid

Apr 19, 2007
Fina and prop, trust me... run the eq on top of that if you want. I think eq is too light of an androgen to run with either winny or fina by themselves.

gippywool

Dec 21, 2007
Prop is great, but you will be taking multiple shots per week, which does not make beginners happy. I would recomend 500mg of sustanon and 250mgs of deka and 4 d-bol tabs per day. You should get to 1000 mgs a wk to see good results, but work your way up to 1000mgs and then at the end work your way back down. My first cycle was d-bol, Sus, and deka. I put on 30lbs of nice lean muscle. Training and Diet is everything you must feed the muscle and train hard. Your results will also depend on that. You can do a smaller cycle, but I think you will realize at the end that you should have done more. At the beginning most people want to see drastic results and then after that you will start to try other things till you find what look you desire. Some guys like to be blown up and strong and some guys like to be ripped to death. The blown up strong look is good for your first couple of cycles to get it out of your system, but in time it will damage you body. Trust me on that I have been doing this for 10 years. I always like to tell beginners to read up on things so you know what your getting into. Once you start there is no turning back because you will love it.

Last edited: