©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1st Cycle, What do you think?

Whitezombie

Oct 29, 2007
I'm ready to start my first cycle. First a bit of background of me. I'm 28 yrs old, 6 feet, 210 lbs. I've been lifting since I was 15 years old. I have done a few prohormone cycles, which yielded decent results (for prohormones). Recently went to my doctor. Blood pressure is normal, liver is perfect, cholesterol is perfect. I'm good to go.

Here it is:

Week 1-10 Test Cyp 250 mg/week (Stealth Test Cyp: 250mg/ml);

Week 1-12 Equipoise 200 mg/week for 1-3 then 400mg/week 3-9 then taper down;

Week 6-12 Anavar 10mg/week working up to 30mg/week (because I have it);

Week 1-12 Arimidex (.5mg every 72 hrs (as prescribed by an endrocrinologist));

PCT
Week 13-17 Clomid 100mg (week 1) then 50mg/ week for remainder.

I have Nolva on side just in case.

I have a few questions other than the general one being: Is this cycle set up right?

Do I have to take one shot per week or can I split the Eq and Test into twice per week?

Should I run the Eq longer?

Should I run the Anavar the entire cycle or should I run it at all?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Whitezombie said:
I'm ready to start my first cycle. First a bit of background of me. I'm 28 yrs old, 6 feet, 210 lbs. I've been lifting since I was 15 years old. I have done a few prohormone cycles, which yielded decent results (for prohormones). Recently went to my doctor. Blood pressure is normal, liver is perfect, cholesterol is perfect. I'm good to go.

Here it is:

Week 1-10 Test Cyp 250 mg/week (Stealth Test Cyp: 250mg/ml);

Week 1-12 Equipoise 200 mg/week for 1-3 then 400mg/week 3-9 then taper down;

Week 6-12 Anavar 10mg/week working up to 30mg/week (because I have it);

Week 1-12 Arimidex (.5mg every 72 hrs (as prescribed by an endrocrinologist));

PCT
Week 13-17 Clomid 100mg (week 1) then 50mg/ week for remainder.

I have Nolva on side just in case.

I have a few questions other than the general one being: Is this cycle set up right?

Do I have to take one shot per week or can I split the Eq and Test into twice per week?

Should I run the Eq longer?

Should I run the Anavar the entire cycle or should I run it at all?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Looks like you are clued up. It depends upon what you want from the cycle. Do you wanna become leaner? Do you wanna put on more bulk? Cos looking at your current dosages if you added something like clenbuterol you have a perfect cutting cycle. But if it's your first cycle I can almost guarantee most on this will advise you to run just the Test C for around 10 weeks at 400/500 mg per week. But again it depends upon your personal goals. You seem like you have done your research and have looked at side effects etc. Therefore, running test c and Eq together looks good. I would say 400/500 test and about 250 Eq. You should always have more test than Eq. Running it for 2 weeks after the test is cool too. Many say it is good to solidify gains and then the PCT does that even more. You have to run Eq for a while for it to be fully effective so 12 weeks is plenty for a 1st cycle.

The armidex is cool. I would have said around .25mgs per day due to the dosages. But the .5 should every 3 days will be cool. That would be sufficient to combat estrogen-related side effects. It is important to remember that some estrogen is necessary to obtain optimal muscle growth. I would throw in some HCG at the end. But you wouldn't start until 2 weeks after your last shot. Others will say the clomid is fine. Personally all the people I speak to reckon Nolvadex is far better than Clomid. If you do the Nolvadex you only need to run a max of 20mg per day (especially due to your dosages). So if you wanna gain bulk I would recommend:

Week 1-10= Test C (400/500mg per week 2 seperate shots)
Week 1-12= Eq (250mg per week)
Week 1-12= Arimidex (dosage you state)

PCT

Week 14= HCG (1500 IU every 4th day 3 times so 12 days)
Week 13-17= Your clomid suggestion or Nolvadex instead

Some will advise do just do the HCG during the cycle at a very small dosage per week. I hear it is best if your doing a 12 weeks cycle to do what I mention above after around 5 weeks and then again at the end (ensuring sufficient space between so the 6/7 weeks or so would be cool).

If you decide just to do your cycle instead or one with similar dosages (250mg of test) then 1 injection would be fine. If you are gonna do 500mg then I would split them up. I am doing about 650mg of test c now and do 2 injections Mon and Thurs. I am doing Deca too (similar to Eq) and inject that on Tues at about 300mg per week. If you have the stealth sachets thats 1250mg of test c per sachet. Do you know what to do with the sachets in regards to getting the stuff out and storing it?

Anyway hope that helps. Let me know how you get on.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Should add I done the wrong week number for the PCT. If you decide to run HCG I would advise running the clomid or Nolvadex for 3 weeks after your last injection of HCG. But like I said the clomid alone would be adequate.

Whitezombie

Oct 29, 2007
I've already extracted the oil from the satches...it was really easy and I got close to if not exactly 6 ml out of every one.

Thank you so much for your post. Yes I have done hours and hours of research.

My goal is to pack on about 10-15 lbs of lean muscle. I don't want to be the guy people look at and say "He's juicing." I want people to say "Wow that guys trains and diets hard." If that makes sense.

I'm just nervous that with Test Cyp at 500mg/week I'll retain too much water and be puffy. I'm going to start at 250mg/week and most likely increase it during the cycle (depending on how the sides go).

What about the Anavar?

Whitezombie

Oct 29, 2007
Starting tomorrow with my first injection.

1/2 cc of Eq; and,
1/2 cc of Test Cyp.

I'm going to mix them in the same syringe. Does it matter when I inject?

When do I take the Arimidex? On the days I shoot or the day after?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Whitezombie said:
Starting tomorrow with my first injection.

1/2 cc of Eq; and,
1/2 cc of Test Cyp.

I'm going to mix them in the same syringe. Does it matter when I inject?

When do I take the Arimidex? On the days I shoot or the day after?

I wouldn't inject them together. I would do them seperate. But you are best asking someone else about that. I have heard the 2 together are fine. I am new to this too so am learning more each day. It doesn't matter when you inject. If you are injecting twice per week just space them out. Each have a active life of about 15 days. It will take a few weeks for them to fully kick in. Thats the main reason why it doesn't matter when you take the Arimidex. I would leave it for about 2 weeks (after your first injection) and then take your first pill the day after one of your injections. Arimidex has an active life of about 2 days. To be honest with the dosages you are taking you only need a tiny amount of arimidex as it is strong stuff. Personally I like to leave the protection (anti-estrogens) for a few weeks even if I am taking pills that hit you straight away. The armidex will improve the quality of your muscles, appearing harder and much more defined without holding excess water. But like I said you are taking a small dosage so very little will be needed. Even if you take upto 500mg of test 0.5mg per day would be plenty.

In regards with the Anavar- Many really rate it even though it is not known to put the bulk on like dianabol or anadrol. But interms of quality gains it is rated near the top. I am gonna try it out in my next cycle as I have heard great things. It will be fine if you use it as it is not very toxic to the liver and carries little side effects. 30mg would be good and you could take that for many weeks. I would recommend 8 weeks (max for you) starting at day 1. Pills can be taken throughout cycles but if you do them at the start it kicks off your cycle as they hit straightaway. Anavar has a active life of about 6-8 hours so I would take 10mg 3 times per day. Taking one a few hours b4 the gym to give you that edge (you will know what I mean once you start).

Everyone is different and will react different to the various steroids. You could get bad sides from a 'mild' steroid. My 1st cycle was Dianabol at 25mg per day and trenbolone enanthate (suppose to carry the possibility of bad sides compared to the likes of anavar, Eq, Winstrol etc etc). Looking back I would have done test instead I suppose (as tren is 5 times more androgenic as test) but I was cool. I done that about 9 months ago so I am new like you. I have just started a cycle of Test C 600-700mg and Deca 300mg per week. I had trouble with receiving my pills so should be getting anadrol soon and will add that (do for 4/5 weeks). Just try not to get carried away. I was thinking about my 2nd cycle when on my 1st. But I didn't get carried away. I am like you I just wanna look cool on the beach and use them to add to my existing good training and diet. I have had plenty of talks with people telling me to go on test cycles for 16 weeks etc. I don't need that. Just gonna do shorter cycles and have plenty off time. Cos they are bad for your body regardless with what people say. Obviously it is a case of use and not abuse.

That cycle sounds cool for you. You will defo achieve your goals. But I would recommend a slightly higher dosage of Test. Test will be the key to you achieving your results so if your worried about the dosage just lower the Eq and increase the Test. Just see how you go and then decide like you mentioned. I think a cycle of 400-500 test c for 10 weeks would give you your 10-15 pounds. But if your unsure just do what you feel comfortable with and see how you feel when your on. It's best to be safe and sorry. Just try to not over think it like I do sometimes.

Week 1-10= Test C
Week 1-12 = Eq
Week1- 6-8 = Anavar

Let me know how you get on

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
At the bottom I meant Anavar for 6 to 8 weeks starting at week 1. Just decide how you feel on week 6.

I am defo gonna do that in my next cycle. It doesn't convert to estrogen and the quality of muscle is great. In fact I plan to do the cycle you are doing now. Just changing the test to test e (samething as c). Just with higher dosages. I will let you know how I get on with my current cycle as we basically have the same goals. I aim for about 15 pounds in my cycle. Anadrol or Dianabol with Test should put on 15 pounds in 5 weeks but you might only keep 50%. Thats why PCT is so important. I will let you know how I get on. I put on about 18 pounds in my last cycle and kept atleast 12. I am taking Deca for the same reason you are taking Eq (Deca adds alittle more water though). Anyway have fun and try not to drink whilst on.

Whitezombie

Oct 29, 2007
Thanks guys. Great advice. I think I will up the Test to 500mg/week.

When and how should I take my injections?

So far this is how I planned.

Wednesday: mix 1cc of Test with 1cc of Eq. (Right Glute)

Saturday: "same" (Left Glute)

Obviously Anavar everday spaced out evenly.

Is this okay?

What about rotating injection sites? Can I hit the the glutes once per week?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Whitezombie said:
Thanks guys. Great advice. I think I will up the Test to 500mg/week.

When and how should I take my injections?

So far this is how I planned.

Wednesday: mix 1cc of Test with 1cc of Eq. (Right Glute)

Saturday: "same" (Left Glute)

Obviously Anavar everday spaced out evenly.

Is this okay?

What about rotating injection sites? Can I hit the the glutes once per week?

Alin's suggestion sounds ideal. Your injection schduele sounds fine. Just space them out evenly. I find a left side then right side is good to use for each week. But try and change body parts. Injecting your left/right glute each week would be fine but try and change sites each time. I always do the part I am working out that day. If you want info on the best sites to do just look at

www.howtodoinjections.com

That will show you all the parts you can use. I find the sachets need wider needles such as 21G. But if your managed to get the stuff out of the sachets you have the right needles. When I tried the other day with smaller needles I couldn't even extract the stuff out. A tip for future use is holding the sachets over boiling water (not to close) to soften the contents so they can be extracted easily.

Let me know how you get on. I am thinking you will be made up 10 weeks from now and about 15 pounds heavier.

Whitezombie

Oct 29, 2007
Thanks guys for all your advice. I'm set to go and just administered my first injection. Piece of cake. In and out smooth with 1 cc of Test Cyp. I wanted to start with just 1 cc of Test Cyp especially for first injection to see how I react. It was early this morning and no pain and no problems.

I'll keep you posted.

I used an 18G to extract the oil from the satches...it was very easy.