©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

ladies and gentleman, good evening...

getnbigger

Dec 14, 2007
new to the site, not to the scene... ive been a poster on a couple of dead-end sites, and hope to continue my education here... im not totally sure how this intro is supposed to work on this site, but on previous site, you are supposed to give your stats gear use... anyway...
27 years old 5'10'' 204lbs----
have used "a bit" in the past and am looking forward to jumping back into it as soon as the new year kicks in...
im looking to develop a new cycle for the gear i presently have; which is:
3-10ml bottles Nutrivet Ultra Deca 300
2-10ml bottles Nutrivet Ultra Prop 100
Around 30ml Tren...
150-10 mg DBOL tabs

already have PCT, clen, t3... blah, blah....

im looking around for some help in developing this cycle into something decent, if not better...

all advices (as arnold would say) will be welcomed with an open mind

thanks for your time, and hope to be able to discuss much more with everyone here in the future...

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
getnbigger said:
new to the site, not to the scene... ive been a poster on a couple of dead-end sites, and hope to continue my education here... im not totally sure how this intro is supposed to work on this site, but on previous site, you are supposed to give your stats gear use... anyway...
27 years old 5'10'' 204lbs----
have used "a bit" in the past and am looking forward to jumping back into it as soon as the new year kicks in...
im looking to develop a new cycle for the gear i presently have; which is:
3-10ml bottles Nutrivet Ultra Deca 300
2-10ml bottles Nutrivet Ultra Prop 100
Around 30ml Tren...
150-10 mg DBOL tabs

already have PCT, clen, t3... blah, blah....

im looking around for some help in developing this cycle into something decent, if not better...

all advices (as arnold would say) will be welcomed with an open mind

thanks for your time, and hope to be able to discuss much more with everyone here in the future...

I'm glad to see you here at ANASCI :welcome: