©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

my hcg froze

mohawkman

Jan 20, 2005
i put my hcg in the frig for a few days and when i took it out it was frozen. anyway i thaughed it out and shot it. do yall think its still good?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Frozen? You mean after you had mixed it and it the water it was in had frozen? what did you have it stored in?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
mohawkman said:
i put my hcg in the frig for a few days and when i took it out it was frozen. anyway i thaughed it out and shot it. do yall think its still good?

after mixed froze? if so turn your fridge down. store in door of fridge.

mohawkman

Jan 20, 2005
yea i mixed the hcg and the sterrel water drew it in a syringe stored the syringe in the frige and it froze. i did turn up the temp in the frige and it is no longer frozen however it was froze for a couple of days .the question i had is do you think it is still good after being froze for two days?

oldtestman

Sep 28, 2007
Frozen HCG will have an opposite effect on your system. It will shrink your nads and pecker permanently.

Just bustin' your chops bro. With all due respect, you should have asked before you shot the stuff into your system.

Morning wood will let you know that it's working.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Id have probably still used it as well....
OldTestman Had ya going there for a minute though didnt he :smoker: