©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle Question

OU812IC

Aug 8, 2004
Arkansas
I just started a cycle of fina 75mg eod. I also have some test e at 250 mg/ml. How much of the test e should I do a week with the fina? Also, will Nolvadex work at stopping gyno and should I be taking it while doing this cycle? If so, when should I start taking it? I have only done 2 days of fina and one day of test e so you could pretty much say I just started the cycle.

Peace,
OU

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
What's your cycle and diet experience?
How long have you been working out?
I recommend the Test E at 5oomg a week for a first cycle. Keep nolva on hand, but don't use it unless you have to. You may find that you are not prone to gyno, at least at those levels.

OU812IC

Aug 8, 2004
Arkansas
DragonRider said:
What's your cycle and diet experience?
How long have you been working out?
I recommend the Test E at 5oomg a week for a first cycle. Keep nolva on hand, but don't use it unless you have to. You may find that you are not prone to gyno, at least at those levels.

I have done one other cycle. Deca @ 400 mg/week and test cyp @ 200mg/week. I have been working out almost 4 months. I gained 13 pounds on my last cycle and saw some pretty good strenght gains as well. Went from 200 max on my bench up to 300 pounds.

As far as my diet goes. I try to take in around 150-200 g of protein a day. I steer clear of foods high in sugar content. I get most of my protein from shakes, tuna, chicken, and a new found source of roast beef. Its made by Hargis House out of Brazil and one can has 65g of protein in it. At $1.39 a can, I think my protein intake will be going up to around 250-300 g a day.

I am kinda concerned about the gyno. I did not experience any symptoms on the last cycle but it only lasted 8 weeks. I plan on staying on this one around 12 weeks.

Peace,

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
OU812IC said:
I have done one other cycle. Deca @ 400 mg/week and test cyp @ 200mg/week. I have been working out almost 4 months. I gained 13 pounds on my last cycle and saw some pretty good strenght gains as well. Went from 200 max on my bench up to 300 pounds.

That's great, but I bet you would have doubled the pounds gained with double the test and more protein.

As far as my diet goes. I try to take in around 150-200 g of protein a day. I steer clear of foods high in sugar content. I get most of my protein from shakes, tuna, chicken, and a new found source of roast beef. Its made by Hargis House out of Brazil and one can has 65g of protein in it. At $1.39 a can, I think my protein intake will be going up to around 250-300 g a day.

Looks good. Gains are all about calories and high protein intake

I am kinda concerned about the gyno. I did not experience any symptoms on the last cycle but it only lasted 8 weeks. I plan on staying on this one around 12 weeks.

Those that are prone will notice symptoms before 8 weeks, but always have the nolva ready, just in case.
Peace,

OU812IC

Aug 8, 2004
Arkansas
Thanks DragonRider

I appreciate the info. If it weren't for competent people who have experience, where would any of us be? I know I would be in trouble.

Peace,

GearMan

Banned
Jun 10, 2004
Australia
I am a proponent of using a small amount of Novaldex about midway through a cycle, and for a few weeks afterward...it will suppress estrogen, which in turn can lead to more anabolism, and less catabolism...equalling more muscle.

Not everyone subscribes to this method of thinking...but I have seen it working for quite some time for quite a few guys.

Gyno alone is not the only reason for Novaldex. Clomid at the very end of this cycle would also help jump-start natural test production ...getting you back to normal alot faster.

JMO!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Gearman is referring to using clomid as PCT. The side effects of clomid will vary depending on the person and who is writing about what this month. Clomid is still very effective for PCT.
Quite often the effects seen in the users in the bodybuilding community will not match the latest theory written by guru x.

M

MYRICK

Use Nolva For Pct Much Better And If U Really Worried About Gyno Run 10mg Ed And Ull Be Fine