©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

whoever u are

M

MYRICK

[email protected] DO NOT CONTACT ME WANTING A BULK LIST I AM NOT A SOURCE AND U SURE AS HELL DONT NEED TO CONTACT ANYONE WANTING A SOURCE USING AN AOL EMAIL ACCOUNT. GET ON HERE GET TO KNOW PPL THEN ASK WHEN UR TRUSTED DONT SAY HEY IM NEW AT ANASCI HOW ABOUT A BULK LIST. BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK UR TALKING ABOUT THIS IS ALL JUST SHITS AND GIGGLES TO ME

M

MYRICK

Yeah Bro Do Ur Homework And Leave Me The Fuck Alone. All These Ppl Getting Popped And Ur Going To Use Aol To Email Me And Ask About Giving U A Bulk List. Even If I Was A Source I Wouldnt Sale Bulk To Someone I Dont Even Know Thats Just Asking For 10-20

JUST ME

Jul 11, 2004
A can i get a bulk list 2 PLEASE.....LOL
I thought this was all just make believe

GearMan

Banned
Jun 10, 2004
Australia
This guy has nothing at all listed in his AOL profile...whereas most people have some basic information listed there. Makes it even more suspicious.

Pitbull

Apr 4, 2004
seems that at least one of these types pop up a month on the boards that I frequent....Unreal...When I was a newbie I would not even consider asking such a question just out of respect

M

MYRICK

Shit Took Me Being On The Boards For Almost A Year Before I Even Mentioned Wanting A Source

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I didn't know. lol
You could get Tee to start hitting on him and flirting with him and shit - that oughtta get rid of him.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
imdaman1 said:
I didn't know. lol
You could get Tee to start hitting on him and flirting with him and shit - that oughtta get rid of him.

At least I dont have a purple thing spanking his monkey as my moniker :D