©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

newbie with HGH

LIFTlikeAgirl

Dec 18, 2007
Hey everyone. I have been lifting hard for 3 years. Hit a wall about a year ago. My fiance is all gung ho about HGH, he says thats all I need 1iu a day. I see that in most places people start with var. Has anyone else started with HGH?

I am 5'10 145lbs. I am very lean. I eat a clean diet every day. My diet looks like this:

Protein shake
cardio #1
Oatmeal eggs

1/2 nytro pro - meal replacement

Shake
Lift

Lunch- chicken and veggies

1/2 nytro pro

Chicken and Veggies

Cardio #2

Shake

Boring but its been working well. I just need some bulk. I look like a soccer player or something.

Any advice would be cool!

xxxcaptjackxxx

Aug 13, 2007
is the question......how to bulk more?

if that is the case...i would cut atleast one of the cardio sessions and eat more.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
for some women HGH doesnt work as good as it does men. I would try a low dose 5-10mg daily Anavar cycle with you.

maxwell

Jul 6, 2007
Not to change the subject but my wife is interested in using Anivar. She has seen the fat loss from my Cypinate cyle and is interested in using something. About HGH,,, I always heard that it can give a person a caveman forehead and a thick jaw. I'm just talking because I don't know for sure.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
maxwell said:
Not to change the subject but my wife is interested in using Anivar. She has seen the fat loss from my Cypinate cyle and is interested in using something. About HGH,,, I always heard that it can give a person a caveman forehead and a thick jaw. I'm just talking because I don't know for sure.

Those side effect are WAY over exagerrated..you would have to use massive amounts for long periods of times (years) to have those sides.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
maxwell said:

whats her goals,,,fitness look or bodybuilding?

bugaboo

Feb 20, 2008
I am also considering Anavar but I am scared of side effects, I don't care if I lose my period but I don't want facial hair, deep voice, hair loss etc. I have been lifting for 7 years and I am a hard gainer. Currently 5'6'' 110lbs mostly muscle as I am a size 0 on the bottom and 2 on the top. I prefer the fitness look. Suggestions please!