©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Deca-Durabolin-The current best brand?

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Hey bro's,

I have never used deca before, and was hoping that some of you who have, could tell me what brands you have used, which was the best, and what type of gains you have gotten from using deca. I have used test cyp, enanthate, sustanon, thai dbol, naposims, winstrol, anavar, eq....LOL but not deca...so, can you fill me in on what your experiences have been with it?

GearMan

Banned
Jun 10, 2004
Australia
Deca is a good mass-building steroid.

It is best used with other steroids as by itself you can run the risk of deca-dick, or the unsavory problem of having erectile dysfunction.

Deca, in conjunction with Sustannon and D-bol, can produce great results...and in my personal opinion it is a good idea to run Deca with a Test... plus make sure to do proper PCT.

I am one of the "sources" on the sources section of the board...and have been in this games for many years, so I feel I can speak with certainty. If you need any help feel free to email me. Email is better than PMing me because I am unfortunately not able to get to the board as often as I'd like. I'm usually pretty busy.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
I was thinking of running deca at either 200mg week, as I haven't used it before, or 400mg a week, for 8-10 weeks, with, of couse, a nice dose of test. I will email you gearman....

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
200mg a week (deca) will pretty much just lube your joints up. Id say go 400mg for 10-12 weeks w/ test.