©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Another New One Here

Whitezombie

Oct 29, 2007
I've been posting for a bit and figured it would be proper of me to say "hi". I've received some great advice & sources so far and hope it continues.

I'm 28 yrs old about 6 ft 210lbs and have been lifing weights since my highschool football days (age 15). I've messed around a lot with prohormones before they were banned and figured it was time to move on to the real stuff.

Started my first cycle 2 1/2 weeks ago with some help from the members here. Decided to go with Test Cyp and Equipoise for 10 to 12 weeks at 500mg/ml and 400mg/ml respectively.

So far so good.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Hello

Welcome to the board. As I am new to all this too it will be good to see how we each get on with our cycles as beginners.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Whitezombie said:
I've been posting for a bit and figured it would be proper of me to say "hi". I've received some great advice & sources so far and hope it continues.

I'm 28 yrs old about 6 ft 210lbs and have been lifing weights since my highschool football days (age 15). I've messed around a lot with prohormones before they were banned and figured it was time to move on to the real stuff.

Started my first cycle 2 1/2 weeks ago with some help from the members here. Decided to go with Test Cyp and Equipoise for 10 to 12 weeks at 500mg/ml and 400mg/ml respectively.

So far so good.

Glad to have you at ANASCI