©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need Some AdVICE

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
I Am Going To Start A Cycle In About 3 Weeks. This Will Be My 3rd Cycle. My First Was D-bol At 40mg/day For 5 Weeks. My Second Was Eq At 600mg/wk For 12 Weeks And Sust 250 At 5oomg/wk For 8 Weeks. I Want My 3rd Cycle To Consist Of :

D-bol At 30 Mg/wk For 5 Weeks
Test E At 500 Mg/wk For 6 Weeks
Eq 600 Mg/wk For 12 Weeks
Now My Questions Are:
1) How Does It Stack Up As Cycle
2)is It A Good Idea To Add Wistrol At 30mg/wk For Weeks 8-12??? For Definition And Cutting
3) I Am Very Curious About Tren E, I Have Read And Done My Research, I Know It Is Highly Effective And Will Put Mass On Me(especially Stacked With D-bol And Test E) As Well As Definition, But I Know Of The Side Effects, Tren Cough For One, But Has Anyone Actually Tried Tren??? What Was It Like???were The Sides Really Bad, Like Acne, Hpta Shut Down, Was Gyno A Problem???...tren Cough...and Were Your Results Worth It??? I Just Want To Know About Tren, Because I'm Thinking About Adding It To My Cycle To Replace The Eq And Wistrol Since Tren E Would Have A Similiar Effect As Far As Definition Goes...help Me Out Bros...

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
ghanabuff said:
I Am Going To Start A Cycle In About 3 Weeks. This Will Be My 3rd Cycle. My First Was D-bol At 40mg/day For 5 Weeks. My Second Was Eq At 600mg/wk For 12 Weeks And Sust 250 At 5oomg/wk For 8 Weeks. I Want My 3rd Cycle To Consist Of :

D-bol At 30 Mg/wk For 5 Weeks
Test E At 500 Mg/wk For 6 Weeks
Eq 600 Mg/wk For 12 Weeks
Now My Questions Are:
1) How Does It Stack Up As Cycle
2)is It A Good Idea To Add Wistrol At 30mg/wk For Weeks 8-12??? For Definition And Cutting
3) I Am Very Curious About Tren E, I Have Read And Done My Research, I Know It Is Highly Effective And Will Put Mass On Me(especially Stacked With D-bol And Test E) As Well As Definition, But I Know Of The Side Effects, Tren Cough For One, But Has Anyone Actually Tried Tren??? What Was It Like???were The Sides Really Bad, Like Acne, Hpta Shut Down, Was Gyno A Problem???...tren Cough...and Were Your Results Worth It??? I Just Want To Know About Tren, Because I'm Thinking About Adding It To My Cycle To Replace The Eq And Wistrol Since Tren E Would Have A Similiar Effect As Far As Definition Goes...help Me Out Bros...

My suggestion of a great cycle for you would be simply increasing the time on test. Giving you-

Week 1-10= Test E
Week 1-12= Eq
Week 1-5= Dbol

The two weeks of Eq after the test (they have the same active lifes of just over 2 weeks) will help to solidify gains and with effective PCT you will aid definition and hardening. Throw in some provinon for a few weeks just before PCT (or during) to help with the hardening further. A key thing is to drink lots of water whilst on to reduce water retention and try to have little sodium in your diet to reduce the bloat. You hit the chinese takeaways etc and you will bloat alot. The key is always diet when your on or off a cycle.

In regards to Tren E. I done that in my very first cycle. I used it with 25mg dbol and done both for 6 weeks. My gains were excellent and I kept most. It's 5 times more anabolic/androgenic than test (500). Yoiu don't have to worry about estrogen related sides with tren though. Yet it is still a potent strength/mass builder. With no noticeable water retention so the mass gained with just tren alone will be very hard and defined. As the rating above suggests you may have to worry about androgenic related sides such as oily skin, aggressive behaviour, acne and hair loss. When I used it I experienced few noticeable sides. I did get 'tren cough'. But it wasn't bad. I wasn't doing much cardio anyway (just the run to the gym) as I wanted to bulk up as much as possible. Therefore, if your part of a athletics team etc then tren is not for you. I was taking 300-350mg per week (1 sachet from Eco Oils) which is a decent amount for tren. In a sexual sense I noticed many changes. I was probably 10% of my usualy self (after use) but that got better by the day but did take a couple of months to fully recover. Oh like I said before about estrogen related sides not being present really - so gyno is not a possibility. But it would be with the others in the cycle. Overall I found it to be a great choice. But as it was my 1st cycle maybe it was too strong for a 1st time user. But in my eyes I don't think even using weaker ones to begin with could get you ready for the use of strong ones (physically). I feel only mentally they would prepare you for the related sides and you the go stronger and can deal better. But I was well prepared so knew what to expect. You don't need to be adding substances at the end. I think 3 in your cycle is plenty. Just do your research on effective PCT as that will be key for your recovery and defintion. So you could do a test e, tren a or e and dbol cycle with great effective. But I think you already have a great substance in Eq as that is great when stack with test and a other strong AAS like Dbol.

I am in week 2 of my second cycle now of
Week 1-10 = Test C (same as E)
Week 1-12 = Deca (similar to Eq just more water retention)
Weel 4-9 = Anadrol (similar strength to Dbol so I just wanna try out)

I will let you know how I get on

champ00

Jun 20, 2007
anothe rcycle would be

1-4 front load with d-bol at 50 to 70mg ed and also test prop 100mg ed
1-12 test enanthate 700mg per week
1-10 tren enanthate 600mg per week
1-12 eq at 600 mg per week/u can even run the eq throught till 14 week to even harden up more
9-14 masteron or winny at 100 mg ed
9-14 var 70mged

pct clomid at 300mg 1st day and all other days run 100mg 2nd day until end of 3rd week then 50 mg the 4th week and youll b fine

note* because of the tre and test 1 mg aarimidex eod will help with the bloat

tren caugh is when u hit an vain and u insrt some tren in the vain it makes your throat feel its tightening and also caugh comes with it but

Last edited:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
champ00 said:
anothe rcycle would be

1-4 front load with d-bol at 50 to 70mg ed and also test prop 100mg ed
1-12 test enanthate 700mg per week
1-10 tren enanthate 600mg per week
1-12 eq at 600 mg per week/u can even run the eq throught till 14 week to even harden up more
9-14 masteron or winny at 100 mg ed
9-14 var 70mged

pct clomid at 300mg 1st day and all other days run 100mg 2nd day until end of 3rd week then 50 mg the 4th week and youll b fine

note* because of the tre and test 1 mg aarimidex eod will help with the bloat

tren caugh is when u hit an vain and u insrt some tren in the vain it makes your throat feel its tightening and also caugh comes with it but

I think this is a great cycle but not for you due to your cycle history. You have only done dbol alone once. Then 500mg of test (sus) with the Eq. Therefore, I would say you don't need to do so much. Sometimes less is more. I think the above cycle would be awesome when you have had a good few SOLID cycles behind you (infact I will keep it for when I am on about my 8th etc. a few years from now). I know test takes a good 2-4 weeks to kick in but still a dosage of 500-700mg would be plenty when you take the others you have in the equation too (no need for the prop). I understand it is being used as kick-in before the test e is in full effectiveness. But although it takes awhile it is still in your system so adding the prop you will be on about and feeling 1400mg (700 + 700) in your 3rd week as well as 700mg of tren e which is atleast 3 times more powerful (anabolic & androgenic ratio is 5 times more). Adding the dbol to the equation and I think it is far too much. When you are taking injectables (dosages you are gonna be) even 25mg of dbol would be hugely effective. I think a dosage of 50mg dbol would be plenty and my suggestion for your cycle.

The test tren would be a winning suggestion. The suggestion of Armidex is great as that is the most effective anti-estrogen. Just don't take too much as it sucks all the estrogen out and you need some for effective muscle growth. I will be using about 0.5mg per day in my next cycle. PCT sounds ideal too.

I just say cos I speak to a few fellas in the gym and some are taking 1000mg of test and 1000mg of Deca etc etc. They are not pro bodybuilders and they are not experienced users. They just think more is more like most do about everything in life. I don't really see the point in injecting 2000mg of substances per week as well as tabs each day if your like me new to this. And I am not a cautious type. I have taken enough drugs outside of this to know that. I forgot to ask to you mind injecting everyday. I know many beginners couldn't (not couldn't just don't want to) and just feel comfortable with the 2 per week (just about manage).

I was just gonna say it's a marathon not a sprint - but doing the cycle I suggested you would probably put on about 18 pounds. I should have asked you your stats and goals. I know it is bulking due to your past cycles. But do you want to go much bigger? Or just about 18 pounds or so and tone up. Do you just wanna be a abit more toned or as ripped as possible? Cos many don't want to aim for that look. Do you live in Ghana or elsewhere. I ask cos I mean about your seasons. You may just want to look good on the beach etc. With me I am doing this cycle but then I am gonna be doing a cutting cycle next consisting of test e, tren a, anavar, clenbuterol. Anyway let me know what you get on.

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
Need Advice

If I Run The Test E The Full 12 Weeks Along With The Full 12 Weeks Of Eq (keep In Mind I'm Also Taking 30mg Os D-bol /day For 5 Weeks), Should I Take An Anti Estrogen Ie...novaldex During The Cycle Or Should I Just Use The Clomid I Have For Pct...or Would It Be Better For Me To Use Both Clomid And Novaldex For My Pct...help Me Out Bros

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
ghanabuff said:
If I Run The Test E The Full 12 Weeks Along With The Full 12 Weeks Of Eq (keep In Mind I'm Also Taking 30mg Os D-bol /day For 5 Weeks), Should I Take An Anti Estrogen Ie...novaldex During The Cycle Or Should I Just Use The Clomid I Have For Pct...or Would It Be Better For Me To Use Both Clomid And Novaldex For My Pct...help Me Out Bros

Running nolvadex throughout is a must. You can use both that and Clomid for PCT but the Clomid alone would be fine (they are very similar). If you don't use an anti-estrogen during the cycle you will bloat and notice more fatty tissue due to the estrogen build-up (I think that is a good thing though as I am naturally very toned and slim). Not to mention the many estrogen related sides. I would throw in some provinon about week 8 upto week 12. That will give you a boost and harden up your muscles and aid PCT (you can continue it during PCT). My suggested dosages would be 20mg of Nolva and 25mg of Provinon. For weeks 1-12 I would recommend the same dosage for Nolva (20mg). If you have 10mg tabs just take one in the morning and one in the evening. If 20mg simply cut them in half or just use the 2omg in the morning/afternoon. If you read the thread on HCG you will gather info on the debate of whether to use it during the cycle or after. To be honest you will be fine without. But it is a very useful substance. My protection is gonna be exactly as I have stated above as my cycle is also 12 weeks. But from week 4 I am gonna be injecting 500IU of HCG every week upto week 12. I would also recommend a simple multi vitamin during the cycle. You can get a decent one for £5 ($10) or choose to pay more for a more potent one. I find the more potent ones give me sides such as acne - simply because in some you are getting 3000% the RDA of a particular substance(s). People on here will recommend certain products from certain companies which will probably aid you even more (such as liver protectors). But I think you are sorted if you get enough Nolva and have your Clomid ready and maybe order some Provinon. Have fun.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just made a slight difference from above. But my suggested protection for you is-

Week 1-12 = Nolvadex 20mg per day
Week 3-9 = Proviron 25mg per day
Week 10-12 = Proviron 50mg per day

PCT
Day 1= Clomid at 300mg
Day 2-11= Clomid at 100mg/day
Day 12-21= Clomid 50mg/day

You decide whether to use HCG but I think the above will be more than enough. The above is a really good protection base. Add a multi-vitamin throughout and I would also recommend policosanol. But the previous 2 are just add on's and not necessities. The Nolvadex and the Clomid are a MUST for you on your cycle. Good links that include info on all the subtances are:

That arnold thing is just a route I go through to get to the site above (good reading though).

I forgot to say that armidex is the best anti-estrogen. I was just recommending from what you stated. It basically does what the others do with greater effectiveness. But it is strong so you wouldn't need too much. I would recommend 0.25-1.0mg per day (depending upon cycle). But you don't need that for this cycle as you have all what is needed. For future use you could try that and then to the clomid PCT.

EDITED BY TYRONE: THE SOURCE AND LINK MENTIONED HAVE NOT BEEN APPROVED NOR ARE THEY A SPONSOR HERE, HENCE THE REASON FOR DELETION. DO NOT POST THEM AGAIN.

Last edited by a moderator:

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
need some advice

i think i'll use nolvadex during my cycle...in addition to the clomid for pct...anyone ever notice your "nutsack" getting a little smaller??? i know it's common when on aas, but how long does it take before they revert back to normal... and will taking nolvadex during my cycle help prevent that???

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
need some advice

i was thinking of ordering stealth products...i know the test e from stealth has been known to cause pain...i should be able to alleviate that by mixing it with 500-600mg of eq since it's milder...i have done this with BP products before... does the same apply 2 stealth??? will the eq help with reducing the pain caused by the test e injection from stealth????

Whitezombie

Oct 29, 2007
ghanabuff said:
i was thinking of ordering stealth products...i know the test e from stealth has been known to cause pain...i should be able to alleviate that by mixing it with 500-600mg of eq since it's milder...i have done this with BP products before... does the same apply 2 stealth??? will the eq help with reducing the pain caused by the test e injection from stealth????

I'm on a Stealth Test cyp and Eq cycle now (currenty on week 3). I've mixed both the Test Cyp and Eq in the same syringe and have shot them separately. No pain at all...in fact I actually look forward to my injection days.

I never tried the Stealth Test E becuase of all the horror stories I've read about the immense pain. Test Cyp and Test E are very comparable.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
ghanabuff said:
i think i'll use nolvadex during my cycle...in addition to the clomid for pct...anyone ever notice your "nutsack" getting a little smaller??? i know it's common when on aas, but how long does it take before they revert back to normal... and will taking nolvadex during my cycle help prevent that???

HCG is used to bring them back to the normal size. If you don't use that then time will bring them back to normal size (could take a good few months). Nolvadex is just very useful to reduce conversion to estrogen. I think anyone doing AAS just has to be prepared for skrinkage. Mine went to the side of peanuts. Really shocking. You would think you wouldn't be bothered but you so are. It's strange just walking down the street and just thinking about it. But I was back to normal within about 2 months. People will suggest 500IU of HCG weekly during your cycle to prevent it and keep them the normal size. If you do that you can't use it for PCT. HCG is probably a topic with the most debate and difference of opinions on this forum. Most people who suggest the weekly doasge on the cycle usually say it is bad to do it for PCT as it makes your rocovery worse as it is strong and converts to estrogen too. I am on my cycle now and was gonna do the weekly thing but have decided to wait till the end. I will start my clomid therapy afterwards to avoid any problems. Infact I have just planned out my protection depending upon dosages and me adding on the adrol. My complete cycle is-

Week 1 = Test C (600-700mg) and Deca (300-350mg)
Week 2 = Test C (600-700mg) and Deca (300-350mg)
Week 3 = TC and Deca, 10mg Nolvadex per day
Week 4 = TC and Deca, 10mg Nolva per day
Week 5 = TC and Deca, Anadrol 50mg, Nolva 20mg per/day
Week 6 = TC and Deca, Anadrol 50mg, Nolva 20mg p/d, Proviron 25mg p/d
Week 7 = TC and Deca, Anadrol 50mg, Nolva 20mg p/d, Proviron 25mg p/d
Week 8 = TC and Deca, Anadrol 50mg, Nolva 20mg p/d, Proviron 25mg p/d
Week 9 = TC and Deca, Anadrol 50mg, Nolva 20mg p/d, Proviron 25mg p/d
Week 10 = TC and Deca, Nolva 20mg p/d, Proviron 25mg p/d
Week 11 = TC and Deca, Nolva 20mg p/d, Proviron 25mg p/d
Week 12 = Deca (600-700mg), Nolva 20mg p/d, Proviron 25mg p/d
Week 13 = Deca 300-350mg injected Mon, Nolva 20mg p/d, Proviron 25mg p/d
Week 14 = HCG 500IU per day for 10 days, Nolva 20mg p/d

PCT
Day 1= Clomid at 300mg, Nolva 20mg p/d
Day 2-11= Clomid at 100mg/day, Nolva 20mg p/d
Day 12-21= Clomid 50mg/day, Nolva 10mg p/d

My injections for weeks 1-12 are
Mon = Test C 300-350mg
Wed = Deca 300-350mg
Thurs = Test C 300-350mg

Week 13
Mon = Deca 300-350mg
Wed = Deca 300-350mg

I will run the adrol for 4-5 weeks. Will decide when I have done the 4 weeks.

The above is very detailed but I just want to be prepared so I can gain as much as possible and keep it. I try not to over think so if I have it planned out I don't have to think of anything when 'on' my cycle. So I can just concentrate on my actual workouts and eating lots and sleeping lots. You could just do as I have done without the Provinon. Like I said HCG is a topic of debate so you get as much info as possible and decide. I will let you know how I get in with it.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I might up the provinon to 50mg per day after the anadrol then stop to start my HCG.