©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Blood pressure problem

oldtestman

Sep 28, 2007
I'm going off cycle. My BP has been running 140-204 and 56-93. It has been jumping around while I get the BP meds regulated. The cycle was 600 test prop wk, 400 deca wk, and dianabol 30mg ed. I started 7 weeks ago. PCT starts Jan 1. I stopped the deca 2 weeks ago.

It looks like all "bulking roids" can affect BP. I still want to gain 15 pounds. I have winny, EQ, turanibol also on hand. I'll probably be getting primobolan or Masteron for the next cycle, and I'm open to suggestions.

I'm 62 y.o., 175 pounds, 5'9". I'm not ripped, but I'm close - don't know bf %. I didn't have high blood pressure before the cycle. This was my second cycle. I didn't check BP on my first cycle. Before this year, I didn't use any gear since around 1985.

I'm expecting the bp to come down in a few weeks w/o meds.

.... what to do for the next cycle ?

Thanks for your input.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Are you certain those numbers are right. get a at home monitor,,,and have doctor check you. when on cycle run an AI this will keep bloat down and help keep BP low.

oldtestman

Sep 28, 2007
These numbers are based on a home unit. The first number has been lower (170 ? ) at the doc's. This problem seemed to come with the cycle - never been high before. Don't want it to happen again - scary stuff.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
I would pbly have similar issues running test/deca/dbol cycle too, especially if my diet was shitty, I think as we get older the fast bulking is risky, I always use Arimidex as an anti estrogen every few days and i like 25mgs proviron daily with it.. I dont have the problem with the turinabol (OT), EQ or test I dont use DECA (hate it) always EQ if it were me a 750-1000 test, 400-600 EQ, Proviron at 25mgs daily and 30-50 OT would be a safe choice... But those BP#'s arent reason for alarm...even a Dr. would only have you clean up yer diet and monitor it... do your homework and decide wats rite for you... try it, if it works ..kewl...if not modify it till it works..

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
oldtestman said:
These numbers are based on a home unit. The first number has been lower (170 ? ) at the doc's. This problem seemed to come with the cycle - never been high before. Don't want it to happen again - scary stuff.

BTW dont freak, its not that high but it is something to take serious at your age, just take corrective measures... clean up diet, dont gain bulk too fast, its only water and fat if you do anyway..drink distilled water 1 gallon a day with either 6 lemmons (jucied) or a few thousand mgs VitC , use an anti esogen, and throw away the deca LOL :D Really, I find the BP issues are more food related than gear related and can be corrected with diet in my past experience

Keep us posted how you do....

oldtestman

Sep 28, 2007
I've had some doubts w/ the home bp unit. I went to the local firehouse yesterday. They do bp readings. After banging on a few doors to get in, my bp was 162/80. I'm taking the home unit with me next time for calibration - seems to be about 30 points high on the systolic.

Seems like the deca and test are diminishing and the meds are peaking now. Hopefully, the bp will keep coming down, so I can taper off the meds. Today I am 146/71 on the home unit.

I plan on a test primo cycle in April. .....comments, criticisms, suggestions?

Thanks all.

King Leesus

Aug 1, 2006
Holy shit dude. With your bottom number hittin 140 you should go to a doc immediately!

My blood pressure hit 160/120 for 2 days while off cycle and I thought I was going to have a stroke. I've always had BP problems, but a good diet and mild BP medication I keep it under control easily.

Keep a VERY close eye on it. Stage 2 hypertension is where I draw the line.

I'm sure you're already doing this, but KEEP YOUR SODIUM INTAKE LOW.

oldtestman

Sep 28, 2007
King Leesus said:
Holy shit dude. With your bottom number hittin 140 you should go to a doc immediately!

I must have confused you in writing. The highest the second number ever ran was 93. Right now I'm running in the 80 or lower.

Thanks.

King Leesus

Aug 1, 2006
oldtestman said:
King Leesus said:

I must have confused you in writing. The highest the second number ever ran was 93. Right now I'm running in the 80 or lower.

Thanks.
Oooooh! Whew!