©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hcg Question

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
I Have Read Alot On Hcg, And Heard Alot Of Conflicting Info. I Know Not To Use It As Pct Mainly Because It Will Shut You Down Further Than The Gear, But What About During My Cycle??? Will I Be Fine Simply Running Nolvadex Throughout My Cycle In Addition To Using Nolvadex As A Pct???? Or Is Hcg Essential To Running A Good Cycle And Must I Get It???? I'm Going To Start A Cycle Of:
Wk 1-5 30 Mg D-bol/ Day
Wk 1-10 500 Mg Of Test E/test Cyp/ Week
Wk 1-12 600 Mg Of Eq/week
Wk 3-12 20 Mg Nolvadex/day
At The End Of The Cycle Should I Pause For Two Weeks Before Running My Pct Of Nolvadex And Clomid???? Help Me Out Bros

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
ghanabuff said:
I Have Read Alot On Hcg, And Heard Alot Of Conflicting Info. I Know Not To Use It As Pct Mainly Because It Will Shut You Down Further Than The Gear, But What About During My Cycle??? Will I Be Fine Simply Running Nolvadex Throughout My Cycle In Addition To Using Nolvadex As A Pct???? Or Is Hcg Essential To Running A Good Cycle And Must I Get It???? I'm Going To Start A Cycle Of:
Wk 1-5 30 Mg D-bol/ Day
Wk 1-10 500 Mg Of Test E/test Cyp/ Week
Wk 1-12 600 Mg Of Eq/week
Wk 3-12 20 Mg Nolvadex/day
At The End Of The Cycle Should I Pause For Two Weeks Before Running My Pct Of Nolvadex And Clomid???? Help Me Out Bros

Have you had noticable shutdown and testicle shrinkage with last cycle? HCG is good idea during course,,I even think gains are better.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
I Agree with Alin.... use it during... I use 500iu per day for 7 days of ea month .. More if needed but nost times this is enufff..

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Cryptasm said:
I Agree with Alin.... use it during... I use 500iu per day for 7 days of ea month .. More if needed but nost times this is enufff..

I am 3 weeks into my curent cycle. I was gonna run HCG 500IU per day for 10 days at the end (and maybe the middle). But they are getting smaller by the hour... ha. So do all you guys think 500IU per day for 7 days is the best route? Or would 500IU once per week each week of the cycle be better? I would have thought doing the each day for 7 would get you fully back and then the following 4 weeks will simply result in me going back to my current position (smaller but still ok). And the 500IU per week is just used as an aid to prevent shutdown and shrinkage. Let me know what you guys prefer. I am thinking Cryptasm's is the best route for me but everyone else I have asked says the 500IU per week.

My cycle is currently
600-700mg Test C per week
300-350mg Deca per week

I am starting Anadrol soon at 50mg per day for 4/5 weeks soon.

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
Alin

Thanks For The Reply Alin....i Have Had Some Testicular Shrinkage ...they Seem To Be Improving...but I Do Notice The Sexual Side Effects...i'm Usually An Energizer Rabbit, But After One Round Of Sex...i Have A Little Trouble Getting It Up, And Keeping It Up, This Really Bothers Me...i've Read That Eventually It'll Revert Back To Normal...but I'm Starting Another Cycle In 3-4 Weeks....so Should I Add Hcg, To Avoid Shrinkage And Sexual Side Affects????

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I would. It doesnt take a Lot to keep them normal size.
500iu 2-3 times per week. I myself Dont even use it every week, Only here and there as needed. It and Nolvadex are deffinatley two key things to Always have around Just Incase..... Nothing worse then busting ass and being all Jacked up But with Nutz the size of peas and Breasts tissue to go with it.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
rAJJIN said:
I would. It doesnt take a Lot to keep them normal size.
500iu 2-3 times per week. I myself Dont even use it every week, Only here and there as needed. It and Nolvadex are deffinatley two key things to Always have around Just Incase..... Nothing worse then busting ass and being all Jacked up But with Nutz the size of peas and Breasts tissue to go with it.

LMFAO yup nuff said !!

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
raajin

So Hat Would Be An Ideal Dosage Of Hcg For Me????...if Irun A 10-12 Wk Cycle:
Wk1-12 600mg Eq/wk
Wk 1-10 500 Mg Test E/ Wk
Wk-1-5 40 Mg D-bol/day
Pct Wk 1 -320 Mg Of Nolvadex/day
So How Much Hcg Should I Use During My Cycle, And When Should I Use???? I Read 500iu /wk For 1-2 Wks During Your Cycle

oldtestman

Sep 28, 2007
I've ran HCG periodically during a cycle. It was helpful at 500 ed for about a week - maybe 3 times in a cycle. Do you think the Nolva is necessary every day? I think it depends on your sensitivity to gyno problems. Wait for more comments before deciding.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
ghanabuff said:
So Hat Would Be An Ideal Dosage Of Hcg For Me????...if Irun A 10-12 Wk Cycle:
Wk1-12 600mg Eq/wk
Wk 1-10 500 Mg Test E/ Wk
Wk-1-5 40 Mg D-bol/day
Pct Wk 1 -320 Mg Of Nolvadex/day
So How Much Hcg Should I Use During My Cycle, And When Should I Use???? I Read 500iu /wk For 1-2 Wks During Your Cycle

I would run more test than Eq. But besides that through countless discussions I have decided to run HCG each day for about 1 week maybe 3 times in a 12 week cycle (like above). I have heard the 500IU per week is effective too but I would prefer the each day in the week and have a break. I didn't want to take more than 2500IU in the week but as it's active life is about 3 days it works out fine. I am doing a cycle similar to yours so mine will look something like this.

12 week cycle
Week 3-4 = 500IU per day for 7 days
Week 7-8 = 500IU per day for 7 days
Week 11-12 = 500IU per day for 7 days

If the first set is too much I will simply do it every 2 days 3 times in each week.

I wait a few weeks b4 taking Nolvadex. But if your kick starting your cycle with the likes of Dbol (like yourself) or Adrol then I would defo start it first day. I do 10mg of Nolva when on my injectables but when I start my adrol (or dbol) I will do 20mg and remain on that all cycle. After 1 week of adrol I will add 25mg of proviron to the equation. I will carry on my 20mg Nolva and 25mg Proviron for 2 weeks after week 12. Then I will start clomid therapy for 1 month (I have written my dosages on this b4). I will carry on taking 20mg of Nolvadex during PCT too. I know people recommend doing HCG during a cycle and ensuring 2 weeks of gear after your last shot of HCG but doing it in week 11-12 for me will be fine.

My following cycle will just include Armidex (and HCG) instead of Nolva etc. Just when I ordered this cycle I used a fairly expensive site and the armidex was more than any other substance ($240). On alinshop I think it is something like $60 (haven't checked recently). Gonna be doing a massive order in the next few days for my spring cycle. Let me know how you get on and I will do the same.

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
hcg

ok i will take hcg during my next cycle...how do i administer it...ie...needle size...how much water do i mix it with?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
ghanabuff said:
ok i will take hcg during my next cycle...how do i administer it...ie...needle size...how much water do i mix it with?

You can do an intramuscular injection or subcutaneous. The first being how you inject your current gear. The later being shot between the skin and the muscle. An example of a subQ injection would be to just pinch some fat from your navel and inject like that. I think your best to sticking with IM injections.

When you get HCG you will receive 2 ampules. One with the substance choriongonadotropin in it. That is a white powdery freeze-dried substance which is usually used as a compress. The other ampule includes another injection solution containing isotonic sodium chloride. This liq-uid, after both ampules have been opened in a sterile manner, is injected into the HCG ampule and mixed with the dried substance. You just keep the mixed solution in the syringe. This has to be stored in the refrigerator. It is not necessary to store the unmixed HCG in the refrigerator; however, it should be kept out of light and below a temperature of 25* C.

So you don't have to worry about how much solution cos you get it all together. You usually get HCG in either 1500IU, 5000IU or 10,000IU ampules. Your best getting HCG in 5000iu and storing that in the fridge after mixing it. Then the other 500IU can just be stored for in a cool dry place. I say 2 because if your gonna do the 3 times in 12 weeks and 500IU regime that will be 3500IU each week so 10,500IU in total. Therefore, getting two 500IU would suffice and you just do one 6day week.