©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Steroids & Pregnancy

Gocraze

Dec 26, 2007
My wife and I are going to try for another baby this summer, most likely June. I am on a cycle now (Test Cyp & Eq), but will be off in February. I have a proper PCT planned. March, April and May will be completeley off...maybe creatine, if anything.

My wife has been busting my balls about the AAS causing birth defects and so on and so forth. I have done tons of research. As far as I can tell...in males the use of AAS may cause low sperm count and possibly infertility, but normal sperm production will return after discontinued use, right? If a woman takes AAS while pregnant that's when the risks are created, right?

Will my cycle now create any undue risk in trying to conceive during the summer months?

Gocraze

Dec 26, 2007
I forgot one thing...I have my goodies ready for a great cycle this summer after my wife gets pregnant.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Gocraze said:
My wife and I are going to try for another baby this summer, most likely June. I am on a cycle now (Test Cyp & Eq), but will be off in February. I have a proper PCT planned. March, April and May will be completeley off...maybe creatine, if anything.

My wife has been busting my balls about the AAS causing birth defects and so on and so forth. I have done tons of research. As far as I can tell...in males the use of AAS may cause low sperm count and possibly infertility, but normal sperm production will return after discontinued use, right? If a woman takes AAS while pregnant that's when the risks are created, right?

Will my cycle now create any undue risk in trying to conceive during the summer months?

Ive known many to conceive on AAS and have perfectly healthy children.
if truly worried clear out for a fewm months UNTIL you do your deed.

Martek

Dec 11, 2007
Gocraze said:

I know my fiance's bro is a hardcore user and he had a baby boy recently. He is the most coolest looking baby ever and the dude is smart already at age 1

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
I dont recommend being on while trying to have a kid but there is no proof that a male using gear will cause birth defects. If a woman uses, then the defects can happen

flatblack

Dec 31, 2007
sperm count definately decreases while on, but after a couple month or so u should be plenty fertile...ive hearda some guys conceiving while on but its prolly a low %...no such thing as aas causing birth defects either tho my dad was on when i was conceived and i came out with a beautifully shaped noggin, i think...............:D