©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

old newbie

flatblack

Dec 31, 2007
just introducing myself guys...am a regular on another board which i love lots but thought i'd expand a little to spread my good cheer...please dont comment on my pointy headed birth defect as i'm particularly sensitive about it.......:D

flatblack

Dec 31, 2007
drob29 said:
hey flatback...:D
your the same flatback from aboard, right?
yup, little ol' me..:)....haha, i just noticed yer dyslexic too..thats it, i;m, changing my name today...:D :D :D

flatblack

Dec 31, 2007
Tyrone said:
Welcome Flatback...I mean Flatblack;)
ha, thanx for the self-correction...deadbolt came up with a good one a few days ago, "flatsack"...;)

Martek

Dec 11, 2007
flatblack said:
just introducing myself guys...am a regular on another board which i love lots but thought i'd expand a little to spread my good cheer...please dont comment on my pointy headed birth defect as i'm particularly sensitive about it.......:D

Hey Flatback, good to see ya here!

flatblack

Dec 31, 2007
Martek said:
Hey Flatback, good to see ya here!
hey chumly, how ya doin'? ..try not to get thrown off this board, wouldya?......:D ;)............sorry to leave the mods out...thanx for the warm welcome, rajjin n kawasaki.............

Last edited:

Martek

Dec 11, 2007
flatblack said:
hey chumly, how ya doin'? ..try not to get thrown off this board, wouldya?......:D ;)............sorry to leave the mods out...thanx for the warm welcome, rajjin n kawasaki.............

Haha i'll try not to, last time it was just personal issues and all hell broke lose and my fingers did all the silent talk. But damn I started this new year RIGHT!