©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

duh

dawg134

Aug 5, 2004
I dont want to sound stupid but I have kind of a stupid question. What is the difference between different types of steroids. Example dianabol, anadrol, winny. They are all synthic versions of testosterone but what is the difference, dont they all do the same thing? I have used steroids before with dramatic results, pretty much just by trail and error. I guess you can say I am still experimenting. Sorry to sound stupid, trying to expand my knowledege. :confused:

dawg134

Aug 5, 2004
Kinda

I know their profiles, I have about every steroid book you can think of. I was just wondering about the chemical make itself they are all synthic testosterone right?

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
yea, im pretty sure that almost all steroids are synthetic, the only ones that werent i think was HGH which was changed. I remember reading somewhere that hgh used to be taken from human cadavers..kinda sick..

M

MYRICK

All Steroids Are Not Based On Testosterone If They Were We Wouldnt Have Things Like Deca And Eq. Do More Research Ull Find The Answer If I Had Them All Id Tell U But I Dont So Id Prob Get U Confused Even More.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
dawg134 said:
I dont want to sound stupid but I have kind of a stupid question. What is the difference between different types of steroids. Example dianabol, anadrol, winny. They are all synthic versions of testosterone but what is the difference, dont they all do the same thing? I have used steroids before with dramatic results, pretty much just by trail and error. I guess you can say I am still experimenting. Sorry to sound stupid, trying to expand my knowledege. :confused:
It's not really a stupid question. All steroids are testosterone analogs. That means they are similar in function, but not in origin or structure. I can see you have been studying. You just misinterpeted this particular fact. Being a testosterone analog is not the same as being a synthetic version. Some of the differences are very subtle. Such as a hydrogen molecule added to the molecule chain at a certain position. As a matter of fact, Dianabol and Equipoise are very similar structerally, but the difference in how they affect your body are enormous. Nandrolone or Deca is actually derived from DHT not testosterone. So, since their structure is different they affect the body through different pathways or the androgen receptors recognize them in different ways. Since I'm not a scientist, this is my a,b,c explaination. I hope it helps make sense of it all.

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
It's not really a stupid question. All steroids are testosterone analogs. That means they are similar in function, but not in origin or structure. I can see you have been studying. You just misinterpeted this particular fact. Being a testosterone analog is not the same as being a synthetic version. Some of the differences are very subtle. Such as a hydrogen molecule added to the molecule chain at a certain position. As a matter of fact, Dianabol and Equipoise are very similar structerally, but the difference in how they affect your body are enormous. Nandrolone or Deca is actually derived from DHT not testosterone. So, since their structure is different they affect the body through different pathways or the androgen receptors recognize them in different ways. Since I'm not a scientist, this is my a,b,c explaination. I hope it helps make sense of it all.

You may not be a scientist, but your explanation sure impressed me! :)