©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Blood pressure revisited

oldtestman

Sep 28, 2007
The bp is really improving - Lisinopril and HCTZ. I've lost two pounds, but it was all water - been peeing like a horse. Currently running 110 - 140 over 65-93 usually around 140/75.

It looks like I'm off dianabol for life. Not sure about the deca, but I have suspicions.

In April, I'm considering primobolan and test for a cycle. I've read up on primo, but all the sites seem to have the same info. My order could take 3 months (it's happened). Before I consider an order, can anybody give any additional info or experience with primo?

Thanks

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
oldtestman said:
The bp is really improving - Lisinopril and HCTZ. I've lost two pounds, but it was all water - been peeing like a horse. Currently running 110 - 140 over 65-93 usually around 140/75.

It looks like I'm off dianabol for life. Not sure about the deca, but I have suspicions.

In April, I'm considering primobolan and test for a cycle. I've read up on primo, but all the sites seem to have the same info. My order could take 3 months (it's happened). Before I consider an order, can anybody give any additional info or experience with primo?

Thanks

AI's like ARIMIDEX or LETROZOLE help lower my BP by reducing bloat/water retention. I rarely have BP problems if I use an AI.

Gocraze

Dec 26, 2007
A few months ago when my thyroid was acting up my bp was 160/80 and I was prescribed NADOLOL (beta blocker) 40mgs/day. I'm actually taking it now during my cycle (Test cyp/Eq/Dbol) and my bp was 124/64 at beginning of week 5. And like Alin I'm also running ARIMIDEX along side the beta blockers.

Since taking the NADOLOL I haven't gotten any headaches or sleepless nights. In fact I've slept the best in the last 2 months than I have in the last year. Helps with growth and my workouts.